Qdc In-Ear Monitors

Hi Paul @prfallon69 , you’re the nicest. About the Odin, not even a little bit (neither do I have that kind of money). I dunno why but it just doesn’t appeal to me for some reason. Maybe will have to find someone who owns it to give it a try sometime. And this “quest” is really messing up the finances. Ohh well …

PS. Never got to thank you for wishing me on my birthday. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:. Meant a lot. Best of wishes from my end.

2 Likes

No worries. The Odin is uber expensive for mere mortals like me too. But I would love to try it. It’s had lots of love and seems to be the in thing at the moment. Good luck with your quest.

2 Likes

Just a heads up, @Precogvision’s review of the qdc Anole VX is now published on the headphones.com main page here:

8 Likes

I received my EE Odin few days ago and they are still burning. I own the Vx too.
So my first impressions are that Odins are best all rounder with a very smooth and warm profile, also very detailed but not as the Vx.
Waiting for the Elysium too.
So after the burning of Odin and Elysium I will let you know my impressions between these owesome iems.

1 Like

Hey all, seems this thread has been rather quiet. Nonetheless, trying to ask for your impressions/ experience with the QDC Anole V14 and QDC Dmagic 3D. Although I’ve read through the available reviews online, I was hoping to get additional insight.

For some context, I own the QDC Anole VX - I was curious whether the V14 would be an upgrade; and if the Dmagic 3D would complement the VX. Thanks in advance!

Wondering if anyone picked up the newly released QDC Tiger? Hearing chatter that it bests the QDC Anole V14 and QDC Anole VX