SOLD: iFi Nano iDSD Black Label/ Sennheiser HD58x

Price: $250
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS

They are in “like new” condition and I’m the original owner. The iFi dac/amp don’t have more than 20 hours of use and the HD58x not even 3 hours of use.
Two days after I bought the headphones new from Drop had the opportunity to buy and used, but excellent condition HD6xx and they arrived at the same time and for me HD6xx was a winner. HD58x is not even burn in.
iFi hasn’t been used since the big brother Micro is around.
All original accessories and packaging are included and in perfect condition as well.
Smoke free house, I do have kids and a dog, but they don’t go into my studio room…kids sometimes do, but don’t touch my stuff.
Paypal fees and shipping are included with the price.
Verified Paypal address only and I would send it with signature confirmation.
Buyer must be an active member of this forum or have some trade feedback .
Feel free to ask any questions.

Individual prices

HD58x $120 ( paypal fees and shipping included).
iFi Nano $150 ( paypal fees and shipping included).

7 Likes

Great combo, and entry into audiophile kit! Great price for the two as well! GLWS!

2 Likes

I know!! For some one with self control this combo could be “the combo” for years
:thinking:… self control…?? What’s that!!!

4 Likes

Price updated. I’m trying not to separate them… they look-sound so nice together :wink:

1 Like

Prices updated, now also with individual prices.

1 Like

This is a great starter package!! Someone needs to swoop this at this price!

2 Likes

I’m Tyler’s utter astonishment, that this has not sold yet!

1 Like

Every time I update this post I hesitate about the iFi !! I really like it…, but don’t use it.

1 Like

I am :100: in agreement… I almost never use it but I love it lol

2 Likes

UPDATE : While I figure out how to change my post up there, the HD58x has been SOLD!

At this moment ONLY the iFi Nano is available for $150 shipping and PayPal fees included.

2 Likes

@TylersEclectic , not sure if you are the guy in charge of editing( sorry if not…, you should :nerd_face:) everything here has been sold but don’t let me change the title. Can you please marked as SOLD or close the thread ?
Thanks!!!

2 Likes

DDFD :wink: (Done Done Fcuking Done) lol glad you got these all sold !

2 Likes

Thanks you sir !!!

2 Likes