[SOLD]:Lumin u1 mini + s booster power supply

Price: 1700
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

Selling a U1 Mini Streamer with S Booster upgraded power supply.

Upgraded to the big brother U1 Streamer so this has to go to a new home.

Get this if you want a massive upgrade in sound quality from your noisy PC/Laptop.

Price includes PayPal and shipping.

3 Likes

Hello,
I saw your add. I own a U1 mini but not the s booster. I would be curious to know if you feel the s booster upgrade is worth doing and, also and probably more importantly, what streamer makes you sell the U1 mini and s booster?
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Bertrand

1 Like

Hello

The S Booster is a relatively “cheap” upgrade for the U1 Mini and yes it brings the performance to another level. As I stated on my add, I upgraded to the big brother LUMIN U1 with the X1 power supply.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions not related to the selling ad, I kindly ask you to PM instead of asking them here in the selling ad.

Many thanks. Best, Bertrand

| MrCypruz
November 4 |

• | - |

Hello

The S Booster is a relatively “cheap” upgrade for the U1 Mini and yes it brings the performance to another level. As I stated on my add, I upgraded to the big brother LUMIN U1 with the X1 power supply.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions not related to the selling ad, I kindly ask you to PM instead of asking them here in the selling ad.