[SOLD] PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube DAC

Price: Asking $2,300 shipped
Payments: Zelle, CashApp, PayPal (personal payment, or use personal payment and your CC so you cover the fees)
Ships to: USA or pickup around Chicagoland

Please ask any questions, and I can provide other photos if needed.

Head-Fi Feedback | US Audio Mart Feedback | Reddit Feedback

This is a lightly used, like-new PrimaLuna EvoLution EVO 100 Tube DAC with Synergistic Research Orange fuse. You can read all the specs and details about this mini tank here: PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube DAC — PrimaLuna USA

Functions flawlessly. Sounds excellent. Has USB, Optical/Toslink, Coax, and AES digital inputs and RCA analog outputs.

The stock PrimaLuna branded tubes are included and have low hours since they were swapped out for others while tube rolling. I have a complete Mullard (new production) matched tube set for this DAC if interested – add $125 (purchased in September 2021, less than 200 hours on them).

Ships in original foam and double box and includes the manual, remote, USB cable, and power cord. My asking price INCLUDES SHIPPING in the continental U.S. and is net to me. Local pickup around Chicagoland will receive a discount since there’s no shipping.

I am also selling my PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amp, which naturally pairs excellently with this. I would be willing to negotiate a package price.

4 Likes