SOLD: ZMF Aeolus LTD (African Blackwood, Rose Gold w/ Magnesium Chassis)

Price: $1,600
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

Selling my like-new ZMF Aeolus LTD finished in African Blackwood with Rose Gold hardware and the Magnesium Chassis upgrade (adds $250 vs. the normal “LTD” price, saves 50g in weight).

These are the darkest/blackest African Blackwood set I have seen. There is a nice grain pattern visible in the right light.

No marks, dings, scuffs or scratches - they look exactly as they did when I received them from ZMF. They’ve been kept in a smoke, cologne, pet and child free home.

Includes the headphones, seahorse case, original warranty card (I’m the original owner), the normal two sets of perforated lambskin pads, and your choice of 1/4" TRS or 4-pin XLR ZMF OFC cable.

Price includes PayPal fees and tracked, insured, signature-required FedEx or UPS shipping.

Must be an active member here, or have appropriate trader feedback on a relevant audio site.

16 Likes

Hi Torq,

I’ll buy these right now if you’re willing to ship to Vancouver, Canada.

2 Likes

Thanks again for getting back to me Torq. These are the nicest Blackwoods I’ve ever seen and i’m sure will sell in nanoseconds. Good luck with your sale and congrats to the new owner. These are wonderful!

4 Likes