SOLD: ZMF Vérité Closed Cocobolo

Cost 2500:
USD:
US:

I am selling ZMF Vérité Closed in cocobolo wood, it was received last Saturday and has seen minimal use since then.
What it comes with
Wooden ZMF box
Cables: OFC in 4 pin XLR and stock 1/4 in
First pad: auteur lambskin,
Second pad: universe lambskin
Extras: co-pilot pad in lambskin
The $2500 price will include PayPal fees and shipping

6 Likes

Damn, that’s a solid price :eyes:

2 Likes

Why are you selling?

Personally don’t like the tuning of the can prefer my aeolus and hd800 over these.

3 Likes

My heart says yes, but my brain says no. I don’t even have an amp I can use to drive them currently.

sigh

Good luck selling them! Wish it were to me.

They are stunningly gorgeous.

Aeolus is definitely a great headphone. Good luck with your sale.

The headphones have been sold sorry for anyone who was interested.

3 Likes

That’s the one thing about ZMF, you can sell them without severe depreciation. Congrats!

Do you have Auteur by chance?

No I haven’t tried auteur yet but heard good things about them

1 Like

Could you provide any feedback on if the verite could be heard by others in the same room?

I need as little sound leakage as possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

I found the VC to be very good at noise isolation in fact when I have it my hand and put a little pressure almost all the noise is gone from it.

1 Like

Thanks! I just tried some closed backs that were not sufficient and my wife could hear all my music.

1 Like

I have two pairs of Aeolus, and am waffling between Auteur and Verite. Decisions…

coming from aeolus to vertie was very jarring to me and as you can see above wasn’t a fan of the verite sound, I personally think you should either demo it first or buy used due to how unique vertie sounds especially the closed back variant

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m probably going to stick to open. Verite or Auteur. I only need closed for late night office listening. The living room is good for open cans late at night. Really comes down to the wood offerings.

1 Like

Yeah I was told by others that I would have preferred the VO over VC but wanted to try out the reverb, I would always say email Zach you never know what he might happen to have and is a very nice person to talk to.

2 Likes

I just bought a set of Dan Clark Audio Aeon Noire (right here on headphones.com). Really nice and comfortable closed cans. I also have Ether CX and the first version Aeon Flow Closed. The Dan Clark stuff is great. Worth a demo if you need a nice closed set of headphones.

1 Like

Thanks for the sale @RatRage! I’ve been biding my time waiting for a VC to show up, and today was the day. VC vs. VO has been on my to-do list for quite a while so I’m excited to finally see what all the hype is about!

I’m also stoked about the LTD cocobolo - looking forward to seeing them in 3D :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Hope they find a good home with you such a beautiful set, would love to hear your thoughts on them as well.

Congratulations! Definitely provide feedback! I am watching VC and Eikon waiting for the right time.

1 Like