The HEADPHONE Show

Not much more to say but… dang if these aren’t pretty!

9 Likes

Not a duplicate post! This is the announcement video for our live-stream with Alex Rosson creator of the RAD-0! Super stoked to chat with him again! Come join the show tomorrow the 19th of November at 11am PST!! See you in the live chat!

13 Likes

The @Chrono review of the @ZMFheadphones Verite Closed!

16 Likes

@Resolve review of the “I love goldddddd!” IEM!

7 Likes

As the @chrono Turns… with momentum, he reviews… =)

8 Likes

Are Electrostats in @Resolve future? Is he converting to the ways of old!!! Find out in this riveting episode… of Impressions by Resolve!!

7 Likes

Yet another as the @Chrono turns episode… will he survive wrestling the Beyers! They are fierce and have a sharp bite! Find out in this episode of Chrono reviews!

9 Likes

In this riveting episode of @Resolve Reviews… he discusses the ever-changing preference curve “THE HARMAN TARGET!!” will it consume him! Can he come out unscathed… will he get lost in an anechoic chamber? Find out in Resolve talks Harman below!

9 Likes

@Resolve takes on the Beyers! Will he survive unscathed?!?! Should he have gone with the 600ohm model?!? Resolve on the front lines of Stab, taking the stabbing so you don’t have too!

PSA: community and visitors don’t take my commentary as serious, I’m just having fun, and remember, if you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks!

5 Likes

Going to be discussing a very, very, very hot and spicy topic today on another stirring live show of “The Headphone Show” does the View! Gaming headphones, which are the best? is there such a thing? Will headphones give you God-like advantages? will they improve your K/D??? Who knows??? But maybe… just maybe, we might come to some conclusions!!! (Going live today 12-3-2020 at 1pm PST)

9 Likes

The crew got together for one more job… to discuss our favorite/most used headphones and IEMs… will this be the end! … probably not… we have a whole new year to explore ahead of us :wink: These are by no means the end all be all “Tier list” that may come at some point… but more of a our “favorites/most used this year” type deal! Enjoy the show below!

10 Likes

As the @Chrono turns, so do the Meze Empyreans… will he get lost in the comfort? Be Meze-merized by the build quality? Find out in this riveting episode of Chrono Reviews the Empyrean:

11 Likes

@Resolve takes on the ANC of the Sennheiser PXC 550-ii… will the isolation be too much for him? Will they swallow his mind whole in utter darkness? Will they sound “Good enough” or will they surpass all expectations? Maybe we find out in the link below… or maybe we have lost Resolve to the darkness of ANC… Find out next up on Headphonesball ANC!

5 Likes

Will the Airpods Max be the thing that finally brings @Resolve into the Apple ecosystem? What will he think of the specifications? His thoughts on these “disruptive” (maybe… maybe not) headphones from Apple… we’ll update with a proper review when/if we get them in for him to measure and go over! Until then… peak into the mind of RESOLVES THOUGHTS ON AIRPODS MAX ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

6 Likes

Live now! W/@antdroid

9 Likes

@Chrono wrestles another Bear… ergh… sorry wrong channel… Check out Chronos review of the Beyerdynamics T5P 2nd Gen… is it worth hunting down a set? This could be found out in the video below… or not… only one way to find out :wink: Do it! you know you want to click play!

6 Likes

This week in @resolve gets burried under a pile of IEMs, will they ever stop pumping these out and let him breathe? Is there an end to new IEMs coming out? Will he become a IEM only reviewer due to overwhelming amount of IEMs on the market? Find out what he thinks of these three IEMs under $250… is this the new forever sidegrade rabbit hole? the under $250 IEMs? Who knows… but it will be fun to explore non-the less!! Watch on as Resolve, dives into IEM FOTM!!!

9 Likes

@Resolve first impressions and unboxing of the Apple AirPodsMax!! Will he convert or die!..ergh… I mean will he become a Apple fanboy? leave his neanderthal ways behind and give up his beloved Android? Join the Apple elite and their Beats loving ways? I’m pretty sure he will stick with his beloved Android devices :wink: Find out below!

PSA: just so no one gets upset I’m joking about Android device and Apple stuff here, I love both :wink: But, currently on an Apple kick with my phone and other portable devices… though I do prefer PC over Mac =)

8 Likes

Going live with @crinacle to talk Airpod Max, Dusk, and whatever else comes up :wink: Hope to see you in the live chat! starts at 1005am PST today 20Dec2020!

7 Likes

Well it happened folks… @resolve is switching fully to Apple!!! oh… wait… sorry wrong parallel :wink: He is still a Windows/Android fanboy here! :wink: See what he thinks about the Airpod Max below!!! Did it “max” out his frustration? Did it give him the sense of air while secluded in a pod? Maybe we find out!

7 Likes