Tin Hifi IEM Products

My sample P1 set is shipping out. Excited to see how these stack up. Pricing is below $200, and i think approximately $149 for early birds.

1 Like

Fingers crossed!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am looking forwards to your opinions on these, I am hoping they turn out to be an alternative to the Kanas Pro in that sort of price bracket.

1 Like

My 15 minute impression listening to parts of various songs: They definitely improved the P1 from the first version sent out. This one is probably the best planar tuning out of the box (without cipher/eq) that i’ve heard. good soundstage. mids and low treble is a tad recessed. some slight haziness. affects male vocals more than female to me. Has a very laid back tuning, with slight tilt to warmth. I dont know if this is as resolving as may be claimed, but will need to listen more and compare to some other iems. may resolve comparable to price., maybe slightly better. tuning is tilted more towards andromeda style without as much treble sparkle, which i dont really prefer. need more time with this.

Fit is a bit of a challenge for me personally. These have a unique shape which don’t see to match well with my ears. It’s hard to get a good seal, even with large foam tips.

Here’s the FR measurements. I measured both L/R channels multiple times, and it looks like there is some imbalance here in the 5-8K region. The Left side looks better, but the right side matches more to Crinacle’s measurements.

This is what it looks like versus the Andromeda. I’m not saying they are as good as the Andros, but they have similar upper-mids and treble response.

Here is what happens when you seal the front driver vent hole next to the nozzle.

seal%20mod

5 Likes

@SenyorC I posted Tin P1 extended review-sized impressions on my blog and in the chinese iem thread on here.

1 Like

The Tin T4.

8 Likes

yeezus, they are just pumping out models!!!
How is this one sounding!

1 Like

It comes out on INDIEGOGO on Monday. It’s not bad! It’s a more balanced tuning, that leans bright. It reminds me a lot of the CustomArt Fibae 7 or the Galaxy Buds on default tuning in terms of general sound signature.

1 Like

It looks nice! I’m liking the etched/molded ends, be cool if they did more of a fractal design though =)

T4 wil be 80$ with 20 off for the start - if someone is interested

something around 2db less in lows with the rest quite similar to the Blon BL03 in frequenzy response

get mine this time from Amaz…Germany - bought all other models in china and (Mass-)Drop
after T3s been released most Linsoul units (Tin Hifi, Blon, Shuoer Tape, TRN V90, Fearless audio, etc…) are available with Prime Next Day
won´t get the 20 off but it´s ok

at the moment I wait since a month for dekoni elite velour pads (I know it´s not recommended at all)
int shipping was 25 extra on a 49 set of pads!
the package sits since 3 weeks at customs in frankfurt - maybe gets send back
74$ is not the amount that keeps me awake at night, but f… me a bit off
yesterday checked first time tracking history and it was in us and later in jamaica :slight_smile: - maybe that is the point why it sits in customs and does not move hahaaa … the dogs smelled funny things - who knows

3 Likes

Yea, sorry I made bad assumption. The price will be $109 regular.

On 11/10 Tin T4 will launch on INDIEGOGO for $79 early bird and backers will get a $20 off linsoul coupon code with it.

2 Likes

Actually at 9:00 AM EST on 11/11, right?

oh yes, 11/11 now.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tin-hifi-t4-in-ear-monitor-earphones

Link won’t be active until it launches

1 Like

This is the result of not enough coffee and a cold :slight_smile:

anyway, nice channel matching on the Tin T4

3 Likes

Nice! Can you please overlay the KXXS?

Tin T4 vs BLON BL03

Tin T4 vs KXXS

I am hoping to add the same measurement comparison tool that Crinacle.com has in the near future. I have it partially set up now, but I just have to convert all my data to the correct format.

4 Likes

Looks promising. I tried the Blon briefly and found it too bassy/muddy, it’s nice to see the T4 toning down the bass. The only thing that looks a little concerning is that peak at 5 KHz, but it’ll be interesting to see how it sounds in practice.

2 Likes

Yea I was not as big of a fan of the BLON as many others are, but its still a good value at $30. I think the T4’s bass level is more of my thing. Just a small bump with no midbass bloat.

The peak in that 5K area doesnt bother me. What typically gets me is an elevated 8K peak or an upper treble peak which this doesn’t have. I find the KXXS to be more bright and harsh than the T4. I’ve only had limited listening to it though.

3 Likes

thank you anthony - this looks promising!
very intersted in your T4 review - I´m a Tin Hifi fan

had the KXXS on my wishlist for so long, because of the nice simple design and the reviews I read- though not a 2 PIN fan at all and already have a few balanced mmcx cables
than came the P1 and I jumped on that, cancelled the order and thought about getting a fun iem like the OH10 - this stuff is really like accepted juwelery for men - isn´t it?! :slight_smile:
it´s not that I would need another IEM, just curious

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t blon away by it ;). Even after EQing down the bass it didn’t strike me as particularly clear, and as many have mentioned, the short nozzles made for an awkward fit. With proper EQ I far prefer the ZS10 Pro, though out of the box the Blon does sound more natural.

1 Like