(WTT) (US-AL) Airist RDAC + Schiit Modi Multibit V2 (F) Schiit Bifrost 2 or Denafrips Ares II

Hoping someone here is interested in a two-for-one trade: my Airist RDAC and Schiit Mimby V2 for your Bifrost 2 or Denafrips Ares II. Both are in like new condition, with very low hours on each (maybe 10-15 total for each max). All original accessories and packaging included as well. I love both of these dacs a whole lot; guess I’m just hoping to hear something new and also that I’m not making a mistake somehow lol. Will add pics ASAP. Thanks, guys!

1 Like

If you don’t find a trade I may be interested in the ModiMB used, been wanting a second DAC for another system in house. Give it some time and let me know…best wishes.

I think the challenge here is that the new price for the combination of RDAC and MIMBY V2 is lower than the typical used prices for what you’re looking for.

You’ll likely get more traction if you offer to top up the value of what you’re offering with cash.

3 Likes

Gotcha; thanks for the tip :slight_smile: Anyone that reads this and is interested in these two DACs, please let me know what cash you’d need as far as a trade + cash deal goes (these two + cash for your Bifrost 2 / Ares II). Thanks!

@bogginhead likewise… if you decide to sell, I’m interested in the Airist. Let us know. Thanks.

Welcome to the community Eric. @bogginhead FYI I bought a Modi MB this week…so can’t help on this one. Best wishes.