64 Audio U18t (U18 Tzar) - Universal IEM - Official Thread

Has anyone seen Crinacle’s thread over on his reddit site. In it there’s an interesting article regarding plugin filters for the 64 Audio lineup (and others) similar to the APEX filters. DEC is the company here’s a link image https://cymbacavum.com/

2 Likes

Hi all, I shall post my review of the 64 Audio U18t in the next week. I am by no means a professional reviewer but I shall try my best.

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it Paul! Especially now that you’ve had the U18t for quite some time you should be able to give some great insights on its strengths and weaknesses.

2 Likes

The better so, prfallon60 :smiley:,
and, if am allowed to share my views on this,
I definitely prefer non-professional reviewers :smiley: to those so-called “professional” ones who need to get money from their reviews for their living, e.g. get paid by the company (whose items they are reviewing, the same happens also with adds the companies pay to magazines and sites) or donated a lot of super-expensive stuff (later resold and maybe without having to declare the money as income), so, whatever they say, most of them can’t be unbiased compared to someone who worked hard to purchase the expensive stuff. And indeed their reviews are too long, with too many vague wordings, flashy photos and way too positive (The only exception I am aware of was Tyll Hertsen). But it is good that we can bypass these corrupted business models marring the audio world, because two very important sites were launched:

Take your time, enjoy your U18t, and only if you have time (family first!), treat us with your review, at which I am looking forwards to reading. In any case I find Torq’s assessments above are already excellent :smiley:.

Have a nice weekend,
bidn

1 Like

Thanks Taron. I shall do my best.

2 Likes

Thanks Bidn for your support.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Objective, Subjective & Dejected Thread