Announcing the *new* HEADPHONE Community Preview Program

Sounds good, I will try to get someone to proof read it first to make sure it’s grammatically correct as possible.

2 Likes

Been trying to get some stuff from the program but my requests seem to be falling in the cracks?

Any ideas on how to get this program request to the right person and get a timely response?

Help!
Alex

2 Likes

I imagine everyone is getting back and settled in from Can Jam NYC, maybe try reaching out the next week?

2 Likes

Thanks will do!

I just hate being a pest…

:grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah, give it some time. CanJam NYC just wrapped up, and Ian is retiring from his Managing Editor role so there’s a lot happening right now.

I agree with @MRHifiReviews. Try again this week and see from there. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Review Posted here, photos and additional playlists to follow, I am full time Daddy this week so I will shoot the photos over the weekend in between little ladies naps and update the other two services playlists! Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

Typically, I go through Taron for loaner program.

3 Likes

Ok, review updated with photos! Thanks for your patience everyone, I had to wait until the little one was asleep. I hope you enjoy the images and the song playlist!

3 Likes

Has this program been affected by the current COVID-19 situation?

4 Likes

Yes, depending on availability and stock, shipping etc. I believe @taronlissimore will be bringing it back up to speed once everything settles down and clear paths for moving forward are made apparent.

8 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

He can send mine to the post-apocalyptic tire fire where I’ll be living with my family.
citjZ91

5 Likes

Now that I’ve qualified for the first Tier, I actually would love to hear the Audioquest Night Hawk or the Final Audio Sonorous III.

This program for the US only? Or any gear happy to trip it to Australia :smiley:

this is US only - greetings from europe!

Canada is almost US, right?

3 Likes

You had your chance:

54 40 or Fight!

Make America Polk Again…

2 Likes

Canada is included in this program as well.

3 Likes

Canada is included ! I’ve used this program a few times.

3 Likes

Bummer!

Nothing like this in Aus. Two shops basically, in other cities, where you can try some gear in store.

3 Likes