Announcing the *new* HEADPHONE Community Preview Program

Generally we like to keep this to two weeks.

3 Likes

A friend just showed me this thread, and once I build up my credibility, I would love to participate. This forum is incredible, and is a haven for headphone junkies like me!

6 Likes

You like the forum now, just wait until you get access to the hidden “Champagne Room”.

8 Likes

Professor! You’re not supposed to tell them that - they’ll see it when they hit level 4.

9 Likes

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattt !!! Lol

5 Likes

I’d love to get in on this! Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello!

I am interested in reviewing the Schitt Magni 3 + AND the Schitt Hersey!

I also sent a message to review the Beyer DT 1990’s…

Thanks
Alex

1 Like

Hey gang! Does anyone have the review format outline they could email me? I am home for the next few days with my daughter and would like to snap some photos and get my thoughts typed out when she is napping while my wife is out of town. The review outline would be solid if I can grab that! Much appreciated!

Edit: ****

@TylersEclectic just sent it over to me!! Thank you sir!!

3 Likes

Ok guys! I have a pretty in-depth rough draft of a comparison review on two closed back headphones the Aeon2C and Elegia. With @Torq quickly stepping away from the editor role, who is taking a look at the reviews to make sure they are appropriate for posting?

Edit: question resolved

2 Likes

That sounds great. I’ll be happy to review it and then if appropriate I can post it up. Looking forward to your write-up (and photos!)

3 Likes

Wonderful sir, thank you @Resolve ! Writing is not my art of choice, and I would love to have someone get their eyes on it to make sure what I am saying makes sense. Do you want me to complete the photos first and deliver as a total package or do you want to take a look at the written content to see if I am going the right direction as I am completing the photography. I am not a reviewer and honestly want to make sure I do a decent job and represent the community and headphones.com properly. I am waiting on the approval for the Google Drive template to make sure it’s lined up with the outline expectations.

4 Likes

I think if you just put it all together in the forum, either as a new thread or on one of the other ones. One of the things I love about this place is the community driven content, so this all sounds great.

5 Likes

Sounds good, I will try to get someone to proof read it first to make sure it’s grammatically correct as possible.

2 Likes

Been trying to get some stuff from the program but my requests seem to be falling in the cracks?

Any ideas on how to get this program request to the right person and get a timely response?

Help!
Alex

2 Likes

I imagine everyone is getting back and settled in from Can Jam NYC, maybe try reaching out the next week?

2 Likes

Thanks will do!

I just hate being a pest…

:grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah, give it some time. CanJam NYC just wrapped up, and Ian is retiring from his Managing Editor role so there’s a lot happening right now.

I agree with @MRHifiReviews. Try again this week and see from there. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Review Posted here, photos and additional playlists to follow, I am full time Daddy this week so I will shoot the photos over the weekend in between little ladies naps and update the other two services playlists! Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

Typically, I go through Taron for loaner program.

3 Likes

Ok, review updated with photos! Thanks for your patience everyone, I had to wait until the little one was asleep. I hope you enjoy the images and the song playlist!

3 Likes