Are you still within your return window? If you are - might just consider returning them and buying from another reseller who has stock and could get them to you in a day or two. As mentioned, I love Audeze support as well - but they are getting paid either way - and if you didn’t do anything to cause the failure - then why should you have to wait if you don’t have to?
Context: I am dealing with multiple issues with headphones and electronics and I’m a bit crabby as a result. Nonetheless, no issues with my LCD 5 and they are on an Omega stand intentionally, to soften up the pads while I await the new headband. I moved them to a different stand after reading your post.