Audio Research Corporation I/50 Integrated Tube Amplifier

I gotta say, this is one ugly looking amp.

I don’t care if it sounds heavenly. This cheese grater with tubes is never entering my home :joy:

1 Like

Haha!

In red and black though I think it looks pretty stylish.

But maybe it’s a little too “Hot Topic” goes HiFi or something. Grab a hunk of parmesan and it can pull double duty. You can have your Class A watts and eat them, too.

At $6,500, fully loaded with DAC and phono stage, it’s got a lot of competition.

1 Like

ARC Builds very high quality equipment. I have their Ref 10 pre-amp and Ref 3SE phono pre-amp. I have listen from the Ref 10 output to records on my Hifiman HE1000se it’s like having the artist in the room.
My DAP is A&K SP2000, with the He1000se it’s great. Much lower cost than the Ref system.

2 Likes

We have something really special for you premiering right now!

Audio Research I50 Integrated Amplifier & Surprise P50 Announcement during Q&A w/Brandon from ARC!!

Today, I will share my impressions of the Audio Research Corporation I/50 integrated tube amplifier. This video will focus on the build quality, design, and some of my sound impressions about the I/50 paired with my reference full range Sonus faber Olypmica Nova V’s and several headphones. Stick around, as this will be a longer video than usual. We have a special guest Brandon from Audio Research Corporation, for a Q&A with me directly after my impressions on this video. Brandon also talks about the new upcoming P50 Preamplifier from Audio Research in the same 50 lineup as the I/50 for the first time anywhere!

3 Likes