hi, anyone can help me for choose headphone for my smartphone i have a Huawei Mate10, Audio-Technica ATH-CKR50iS RD vs Beyerdynamic iDX 160 iE. Which do you think the best choice is for my phone?
I haven’t heard either of those headphones, have no clue what your sonic preferences are, and anyone making a recommendation off the very limited information you did give us would most certainly be doing so based off their preferences instead of yours.
I would suggest you either give us more information on the type of music you listen to and what you want a headphone to sound like, or at the very least give us some kind of criteria like a price range or feature set.
Here are some things to consider:
- is a good microphone for calls important?
- do you prefer wireless or wired?
- do you prefer an IEM, an on-the-ear, or an over-the-ear design?
- do you need to worry about sound leaking out and disturbing others?
- in addition, everything @ProfFalkin said about the music and your taste in sound
I personally use Audio-Technica ATH-CKR50iS RD and i’m really happy with that… You may try.