Campfire Audio - Official Thread

The Trifecta is by far the most tip-dependent in-ear I’ve ever had the pleasure of hearing. In the past few days I’ve tried about 20 - 30 different tips and these earphones always react extremely in terms of tonal reproduction quality.

It is well known that dynamic drivers react much more sensitively to tips, but three dynamic drivers… phew that requires a lot of effort in the process of finding the ideal tonal tuning.

But when this “act” is successfully completed,

Oh my God

I have never heard a more massive, detailed, spacious and natural sound from any other in-ear.

The Trifecta, in terms of detail and naturalness, is at least on par with the Odin, but has a more defined and structured bass and a much, and I mean much larger, deeper and more clearly structured soundstage.

I was amazed at how extremely realistic the depiction came across.
I used these earphones to watch movies and caught myself turning my head several times thinking there was someone or something else in the room with me… scary.

Due to the fact that this effort is necessary with the tips, I can imagine that one or the other evaluation will not be too positive, since the vast majority of reviewers simply do not make this effort.

Unfortunately!

With the Trifecta we move technically and sonically in the area of a high-end headphone in the style of a Utopia.

7 Likes