CLOSED: ZMF Verite Closed - LTD Blackwood

Price: $2300 $2050 USD

Ships to: CONUS/Canada

For Sale: ZMF Verite Closed - Blackwood

Originally purchased from ZMF. Well cared for in a smoke / pet / child free home. This pair was made about a year before the “official” Verite Close Limited Ed Blackwood run was offered by ZMF. Comes with Suede headstrap, ZMF ofc upgrade cable terminated in 4-Pin XLR, an unused spare pair of pads (I’m not sure what type they are, but I think they are Auteur pads?) and the hard protective seahorse carry case. The microfiber zmf cloth is new too.

These look really great in person. In direct sunlight, you can see the wood grain, but otherwise they appear jet black. There is a natural character spot on the left cup near the mini-xlr port that is very hard to see. This is not a dent/ding/scratch, it is how the cup was made and is nearly unnoticeable in normal indoor light. Otherwise, I was unable to find any other dings or scratches on the rest of the item, on the gimbals, yolk, etc.

(Pardon the dust flecks in some of these photos! No matter how much I tried, my camera just kept picking it up.)

Payment and Shipping: Private message me if you are interested, and I will issue a PayPal invoice. Shipping will be through FedEx, fully insured, signature required to a residential address.

Terms & Conditions:
This item is pre-owned/used and being sold as is. No warranty expressed or implied. Buyer to pay shipping costs, which must include full shipping insurance and signature required delivery to a verifiable home address. No refunds, and all sales are final. (Which isn’t to say I won’t work with you if a legitimate issue arises.) The device has been tested to work properly, and was boxed and shipped in properly working condition. Some cosmetic wear and tear may exist, please refer to photographs or inquire with me directly pre-sale for more information, if needed.

No trade offers please.

Thank you!

4 Likes

First, last and only price drop on this. If it doesn’t sell, I’ll just keep them. :slight_smile:

$2050 net