Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Live Now @Resolve with @TylersEclectic featuring @Max_Settings

11 Likes

Hey this was a super fun one!

6 Likes

Great show, guys. Thanks @TylersEclectic for taking questions from the forum and making it a point to respond to them. :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Yeah, and thanks to everyone who tuned in! It’s awesome to see you guys in the chat chiming in.

12 Likes

Great show. Very interesting.

3 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

ZMF Pendant - Tube Headphone Amplifier - Official Thread

5 Likes

Going to watch this right now!

1 Like

I really want a tube amp! :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha I love my LYR3 hybrid so far!! One day I may get the Cayin from Taron and Andrew that @TylersEclectic has for my ZMF Aeolus and 6XX!

3 Likes

It is a beautiful if not extremely heavy amp Lol…I swapped out all the stock tubes with Russian Tung-Sol tubes…might do another tube swap here soonish…

3 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Review.

4 Likes

@Resolve New Video. Interview with Hifiman Founder and CEO Dr. Fang.

7 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Review.

Closed back headphones

2 Likes

@Resolve New Video. CanJam NYC 2020

5 Likes

10:54 mark,
“Metal 571
YouTube Sensation”

Priceless

@metal571, Really looking forward to your return! :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::+1:t4:

6 Likes

second best part, was the top secret Sony VIP Area! you guys get your hands on all the hidden gems

2 Likes

yeahh some bavarian amp love finally!
the Violectric/Lakepeople(because of them living at the lake “Chiemsee” by the way) headquartes are around my neighboorhood and the Nimbus is a monster!

some stores in munich have the Violectric HPA V281 at the showrooms and I had some Audeze fun in the past with the amp.
Hope you get your hands on the Nimbus and can run a comparison with the SPL Phonitor Xe

2 Likes

I’m impressed by how many booths used the SPL Phonitor X/E as their demo unit. Says a lot about industry trust in that amp.

5 Likes

It’s certainly trusted by this community. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

@andrew did about a 4 hour interview with Herman, head of SPL a couple years ago that hasn’t been edited and released yet. But if it does see the light of day, it really drives home why so many people enjoy SPL. They don’t really invest a whole lot in sales or marketing, it just all goes into their products. It’s also why they had the issue of Amps blowing up when headphones were being removed / plugged in while with the volume on and in use as they didn’t want to make a design choice that sacrificed the quality at all.

I have heard now though that that they have fixed that issue on newer units.

5 Likes