Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

our streaming buddy wheezy Reviews shows us a mod

5 Likes

Going live shortly with Matty from Headfonia:

Check out his instagram as well: instagram.com/sips_n_sounds

11 Likes

Geshelli Labs Erish - Review- TRUE balanced amplifier

6 Likes

MightyGrey (Matt) is a helpful dude. Bought my SMSL SP200 off him (just sold it).

Rocking the Mo before Movember though.

2 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

9 Likes

Tipsy Dunmer Pro - Reviews

3 Likes

I read this as “Tipsy drummer”. Made me think of my youth.

7 Likes

Thanks for the comment; gave me a well needed laugh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I thought of Nipsey Hussle…

My inner voice thought “Whachu’ know about dat?” :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Friends! I finally did it!!! I just posted my new YouTube video!!!

That was much more time consuming and challenging than I thought when I set out to start a new direction for my YouTube channel. Writing your own content, filming yourself, recording yourself, editing yourself definitely presented new challenges for me. I am the guy usually behind the camera not in front of it so I am sure the more I do this the better I will get!

I hope the effort I made creating this video is found useful for some of you guys! If you have about 15 minutes please give it a watch, share it with friends or family members if appropriate and of course, if you don’t mind please give it a like on YouTube if you enjoy the content and consider subscribing to the YouTube channel today if you haven’t already! Stay safe, stay healthy and Much LOVE! <3

Marcello

In this video, I discuss some basic concepts, tips, tricks, and audio/video equipment that can help you to get better quality lighting, video, and audio from zoom, or your streaming platform of choice.

14 Likes

Our Audio Discourse team (@toranku, myself and a couple others) made a podcast highlighting our favorite IEMs at every price point for everyone. It’s in video form here and is also on Spotify or your fav podcast feed app.

11 Likes

Very cool!

Subscribed. :+1:t4:

@TylersEclectic, maybe we can add Anthony to the content creators list?
Thank you, Sir.

3 Likes

Audeze LCD2-Classic review

10 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

Auris Euterpe - US Tour Kick Off & Ongoing Impressions

10 Likes

DDFD! Also added @MRHifiReviews

3 Likes

Also subscribed @antdroid :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks Tyler!..:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Just so everyone’s aware, we’re doing a live stream today with @TylersEclectic and @antdroid on the HEADPHONE Show:

13 Likes

Looks like live chat is not operating at optimal right now, so I’ll do my best to track questions and answer them

@MartinTransporter the tips I showed are the Azla Sednas

2 Likes

Thanks!.. :+1:t4: