Looking forward to it @DEXCOM7! :smile:

7 Likes

All about that bass. Try us. :smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to it brotha!!!

6 Likes

I hope you guys enjoy the format! :smiley:

7 Likes

Good stuff Dex. That fan thing is weird. Left a comment in the video.

Hopefully it’s not a design flaw.

4 Likes

Thanks @frkasper!
:smiley:

3 Likes
9 Likes

We seem to be synchronised this week, my review of them (in Spanish) is currently uploading :smile:

7 Likes

Great minds think alike :innocent:

4 Likes

The 3rd Episode of Acho Reviews is now available on YouTube if any of our Spanish speaking (or Spanish learning) members want to check it out.

It includes a review of the Moondrop Starfiled (that I just posted a written version of here: Moondrop In-Ear Monitors and Ear Buds - #18 by SenyorC ) and a recap of the Audeze LCD-1 with extracts from @Resolve and @Metal571

11 Likes

here is the link for todays show with ZMF!!! feel free to share with all your friends!! look forward to chatting with ZMF and the community today!!!
Cheers!

YouTube

15 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Awesome!!!

Likely wont be able to live watch but I’ll definitely catch it later. This should be in a big bold banner somewhere on the forum!!!

3 Likes

Still watching the show from last night with @antdroid and that other sharp guy. And I always thought I was a sarcastic type. :smile:

I liked that guy. Probably a very good company for ranting alcoholic sessions. I could see your political side being challenged a lot in that chat.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this!

2 Likes

Great show today.

Zach being a luthier himself, that explains the “guitarrish” finish in those cans. Definitely a trademark.

6 Likes

It was a lot of fun! Zach and Bevin are such an awesome couple and great people to get to know!

7 Likes

FYI, @toranku made a video that’ll go over every IEM brand he’s tried multiple products from and where they rank on his list:

10 Likes

I missed a lot of it due to a family thing but the part I caught was great, I’ll catch up with the rest soon.

2 Likes

Awesome stream today @TylersEclectic !!! Was really fun, you are totally spot on Zack and Bevin are awesome thanks again for putting it together brother!

2 Likes