Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Yeah, let us know. I wonder if it will be Dex-give-A2C-another-chance related? :smile:

I remember buying the SRH1540 because Zeos gave a bad review on them. Now I wonder if I’d probably like the A2C myself? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hahah definitely not! It should be somewhat entertaining though, I hope you guys like it!

4 Likes

We are posting this video later tonight ~7PM PST:

It’s also on spotify now.

12 Likes

I hope I did @zach915m and his team’s amazing creation justice in this Review of the ZMF Aeolus! Listen with Headphones for the best experience. Much Love Friends! Thanks for watching if you enjoyed consider subscribing, liking, and leaving me a comment on the video! (WATCH IN 4K to really appreciate these headphones.)

17 Likes

Ohh man, you’re definitely on the gourmetized side of the reviewers. :clap:

5 Likes

LOL it premiered in awful Resolution YouTube come on
 hahaha I guess it’s not even in 4K yet. Watch it in a few when 4K is an option then you can really appreciate these beautiful headphones!

6 Likes

Awesome review, Marcello!

Really well done. Not just the cinematography, but really well stated. Looking forward to further reviews. :+1:t4:

“Booty”. :laughing::heart:

7 Likes

LOL I am glad you liked that part! My wife laughed out loud when she watched it with me.

7 Likes

I always do after the fact, man. And I know you’re up with high standards. :wink:

4 Likes

@frkasper thank you, brother!!! Appreciate you!

4 Likes

Yeah lol that was good funny. Just solid all around and a piece of art.

All my future youtube dreams:

6 Likes

WTF man
 What have you just done? You’ve raised the bar really good this time. HOLY CRAP! :rofl:

Man, the picture, the details, the sparkling cleanliness. Woow
 Watched in 4K, btw. I suggest others do the same. It probably took a long time to clean/prep everything up for the video. Ohh my. I foresee the ZMF dude firing his MKT team, assuming he has one. :smile:

“There are headphones that have more bass
” – that was certainly targeted for @DEXCOM7 :rofl:

Your messaging was very clear. Now I probably want one too. Even though it was really great using the HD6XX as a reference, you’re still comparing a few times difference in price, and I’m not sure how others will react to that “simple/reference” comparison, messaging-wise. But that’s part of the game, right? For me, I perceived your enthusiasm about these cans and that was what really mattered to me when I watched the video. Wonderful job on that part. :+1:

Keep them coming.

PS.: And yet a Pearl Jam fan. :facepunch:
PS2.: My OCD’ish side still wants to warn you to wipe that dust under the DAC – see at 3’24" :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

4 Likes

@frkasper thank you, brother! Fabio, you are totally right about the 6XX and price difference. I really wanted to stay away from price discussions and just talk features, benefits and sound more than anything. I really only mentioned the word price once in the review about the Aeolus being worth their price.

I am hopeful the video stays more entertaining this way and people can determine the price by visiting the sites and see if it makes sense for their budget. Especially since the price can change.

Thanks again, I really am that enthusiastic about them, I love listening to them! They are in my opinion the TRUE step up from the 6XX. Some people would say the Elex are but I didn’t hear it that way.

hahah Pearl Jam rocks! Yes, I need to dust more lol this NV desert region means much more dusting LOL! It’s crazy in 4K how much detail you can see! Did you notice the man’s face in the cups of the headphones? Kinda cool almost like the spirit of the wood!

2 Likes

Totally fine. I really took from technical point of view, and it was very enlightening since I have a HD6XX myself. :wink:

Man, my :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: banks are itching already. I’m still on mid-Fi ground but waiting for a good opportunity to climb a ladder up.

Of course I did. You’ve put a few seconds zooming on that detail. Subliminal message. If I play your video backwards will I hear something like: “buy a Skullcandy, not a Bose/Beat”, or something like that? :rofl:

The finishing is indeed impeccable. I come from a guitar hobby, so I’m familiar with this kind of finishing. It definitely stands out in a headphone though, which the most majority are all plasticky or metallic as we know.

2 Likes

I guess i gotta step it up from discord + powerpoint + 96kbps audio + 480p resolution

5 Likes

hahahahahh no you won’t hahah!

4 Likes

Thank you @Rhodey !!!

3 Likes

Well, it’s a big let down after the quality of the video posted by @MRHifiReviews, and it is not even in the language of the forum, but the second episode of Acho Reviews is available for any of our Spanish speaking members.

It contains a review of the Urbanfun YBF-ISS014 (that I just posted here: The Ultra Cheap IEM Thread - #856 by SenyorC ) and extracts from @antdroid and @crinacle regarding the ER2 series from Etymotic.

8 Likes

Con mucho gusto hombre. I’ll watch this one later. It’s :running_man: day today. :+1:

3 Likes

I didnt step it up. :frowning:

10 Likes