Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

I hope they can make that closed back for the “masses”.

Having high impedance drivers – he said that when discussing about reviewers – this a :+1: for me. After all, we need to justify the purchase of those amps, right?

About the stream volume, probably it’s better to ask the audience in the chat. I’m perplexed there were a bunch of people in there and no one emitted a signal about this. Or this was probably overlooked at some point. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Anyway, stream was quite OK for me, since I’m 6 inches away of the volume knob and I just cranked it when the guests started speaking. And, as usual, I had a late start, and thanks to YT live algorithm, I was able to watch the “buffer” in 1.5X and went in sync around 2h of the show.

Good stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, I know Zach is very excited about the new headphone… just a matter of catching up with orders, and finding time to tune and develop it! I’m very excited for it as well! it will give more people the chance to experience ZMF headphones!

I need to get better at asking the chat if volume is ok in the beginning! I got a little nervous and excited about talking with Zach and Bevin and kind of lost my way in the beginning lol… plus I adjusted volume in the wrong place which was my bad! Hard lesson to learn with such great guests… :sob: Luckily like you said, if close to your source you can volume control…but that isn’t ideal… Hopefully one day we can do a live interview in person with them!! I think that would be super fun!

6 Likes

We could all see that in the live show. It’s well known by this community you’re all praise for the Papa (and Mama) ZMF. To the point of introducing them your farting puppy. :smile:

Breaking the ice for real. That was fun.

1 Like

I posted a couple unboxing videos of some of the new hyped up chifi iems:

9 Likes
8 Likes

regularly scheduled show tonight with community member @nugget !!! For those not in the know he does circuit racing, as well as marathons, and many other fun hobbies! Looking forward to getting to know him a bit better! Link to the show below… we will be starting at our normal 5pm PST/7pm PST start time =)

https://youtu.be/nOObs8-OqkY

10 Likes

I like the fact that your YouTube link includes “n00bs” :smile:

(BTW, this is post 666 of the thread and is pure evil).

7 Likes

That was a really great time, thanks for hosting the show and the stimulating conversation!

8 Likes

It’s was great getting to “know you”. :grin:

Very fun hobbies you’re involved in. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

That was a nice steam tonight, thank you @nugget @TylersEclectic !

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for joining!!! It was a fun one for sure!

4 Likes

@toranku and I and others debate on the state of “chi-fi”.

On this episode, our Audio Discourse team discuss the community phenomenon surrounding the rise of the Chi-Fi IEM market and our thoughts on which brands work and which ones don’t, economic impact, and the social hype around this new market.

9 Likes

Different and fun for sure! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your time @nuggetit it was lots of fun.

1 Like

Great show. That Vibram 5 fingers… OMG… :rofl:

Not sure if someone asked in the chat. I always watch those shows after the fact. Hydrating is the easy part, but how about taking a leak if one is running for 24h? :smile:

2 Likes

The entire trail is a one giant unisex bathroom.

6 Likes

There you go. What does not kill you makes you stronger, right? :facepunch:

2 Likes

Ok going live with my thoughts on the ZMF Aeolus this will be more of an impression/review which is more my style I’ll let the professionals post up the technical details lol… but, I might touch on them :wink:

Going live at 1230pm PST at the link below! be there or be Square!!! lol :wink:

8 Likes

Great stream @TylersEclectic !!!

2 Likes

Thanks, it was kind of an impromptu deal lol =) Live streaming is much easier to deal with than pre-recorded and edited videos lol…but, I lose out on learning how to do that sweet…sweet B-Roll!! lol

1 Like