Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

This will surely be the photo used for your obituary. When the time comes way in the future, we’ll see to it.

7 Likes

It will read… “… If only he wasn’t fiddling with that damn Apple bra for his headphones, we’d still have him here today!! Damn you! Damn you damn, dirty Apple bra!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!” … lol fun reference to a cult classic movie :wink:

4 Likes

Apple seems to have a thing about magnetic switches. I have an iPad Pro, vintage 2016 or 17. It’s got one of their magnetically attaching keyboard covers (with that switch on when opened, off when closed functionality), plus it magnetically guides 3 small contacts to a spot on the side of the iPad. But there seems to be another magnet that switches the keyboard on.

And that may have demagnetized a bit over the years. Or the iPad has. So the keyboard sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. It can be coaxed into working by waving a niodium bar magnet over the keyboard’s contacts. Usually.

1 Like

Meanwhile, at Apple HQ…

tenor (1)

9 Likes

I’m not going to say that when Resolve agreed to do the Airpods Max video that we made him sign a ToS that involved any Human CentiPADs. But I’m also not going to deny it either.

6 Likes

Talk about getting into the ecosystem…

4 Likes

Hey friends join us this Friday the 18th at 7pm PST (Los Angeles Time Zone) for a fun live chat with Justin Weber the founder of ampsandsound Justin Weber - ampsandsound discussing his flagship amp the Nautilus, which I have in for review.

We will also discuss his love for the audiophile hobby, his other amplifiers, music that inspires him and stick around for a special discount code good for a limited time for friends and family of my youtube channel! Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on all notifications using the bell icon. Thanks as always for your support, see you Friday the 18th at 7pm PST.

Much Love,

Marcello

10 Likes

Having two of Justin’s amps, I’m planning on tuning in. Thanks for posting. He is a true craftsman.

2 Likes

Pumped to see you all in the chat! A few short hours away!! See you guys soon.

9 Likes

I’m tuned to this station. Standing by.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone that joined us for the live stream! Have wonderful weekend!

5 Likes

That was a fun stream. Justin is a funny guy when you’re just shooting the shiznit. All the streams need more Tyler dog interruptions. :grin:

5 Likes

Just pay attention to me!!!

16 Likes

Just a reminder the 10% off coupon from our live stream with Justin for all amps on his site https://www.ampsandsound.com ends tomorrow so make sure to get your orders in before then if you are going to pull the trigger! :wink:

2 Likes

I need a follow up pic with some puppy luvn!!!

Also… K371 vid up finally

Didn’t realize how dark that was nor how many shiny white spots there were

2 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Just weighing-in on the Arya. I was very lucky that a member of the Neighborhood was able to send their Arya to the channel for a few weeks… I hope everyone will enjoy the review. And from from my Neighborhood to yours, Happy New Year!

7 Likes
4 Likes

Doing my first live-stream of 2021! I have the HarmonicDyne Zeus on loan and I haven’t listened to it yet… so it will be a proper first impression live stream ha! Link below! I’ll go live tomorrow the 5th of Jan at 1130am PST =) look forward to chatting with everyone who joins!

7 Likes