Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

That is a good time for us over in Europe, we’ll be able to catch the stream in the evening. See you later.

3 Likes

Going live at 1130am to have a first impressions of the Zeus and general discussion hangout I have some other fun new toys we can discuss as well!

Looking forward to chatting with all that can jump on the chat at the link above!

3 Likes

I had to leave mid stream so I just went back to YouTube to watch the rest and YouTube tells me it was live 17 hours ago.

Damn, I took a long time eating dinner :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t know you were a Doctor!!! I now want pictures of your Phone booth please!!!

3 Likes

Good show, thanks for doing it. I only got to stay for half but enjoyed the impressions.

2 Likes

Thanks for joining! I was thinking it might be fun to do more… VLOG style, but with more interaction with the live chat? What do you guys think?

4 Likes

I think it would be fun if there were a cross between YouTube live stream and Zoom. Maybe there is and I don’t know it. But seeing everyone with cans on in a Brady Bunch grid, drink in hand, would be fun. Maybe for the evening streams

3 Likes

That would be be great fun! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Hey, my fellow audio freaks :wink: ! Just published my impressions on this amp this morning! Should be available for view in 4k shortly. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks to @ValentineLuke for allowing me to review his amp!

15 Likes

Do they still have the Green Neve LEDs of Doom? Man they were bright.

2 Likes

Great review Marcello. You clearly laid out all the facts and opinions in less than 8 minutes! And then I watched your A90 review to get some extra context for your points. Again, wonderfully concise at 12 minutes.

Hmmm, so it must be Tyler’s influence that causes your joint streams to balloon out to 2 hours. :thinking: Only kidding, the 2 of you have so much synergy, the longer the better for me.

7 Likes

lol… I prefer 60min max streams… with wiggle room for 30mins… But, sometimes if a stream is going well with lots of engagement/or discussion it can push past that length… but, usually the Wife and daughter will start getting antsy after 2hr mark…

For created non-stream videos (if I finally put one together…) I would stick to below 10min myself =) or at least attempt to ha!

3 Likes

LOL, there should be a 2 hour minimum when the two of you are talking about ZMF or tube amps.

The streams with ZMF and ampsandsound were so engaging that I didn’t want them to stop. Although I did get in trouble with my wife over one of them because I said that I’d spend some time with her soon but I just had to watch a livestream first…

6 Likes

yeah… my wife now rolls her eyes when I say it will just be a “quick” stream… lol

5 Likes

LOL thanks, brother @PaisleyUnderground !

2 Likes

Definitely still bright! Check some of the b-roll in the video, Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi green.

2 Likes

Very nice work Marcello!

2 Likes

Thank you brother @MokhaMark !!

1 Like

doing a HiFi after dark tomorrow night Jan 9th at 730pm PST! I have a couple of guests =) hopefully some of you can make it into the live chat for the hangout!

7 Likes

Going live with Super*Review and @Precogvision shortly. Come hang out and say hi!

6 Likes