Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

7 Likes

Doing something of a fun hangout and Closed back shoot out live-stream tomorrow =) Jan 12th at 1130am PST:

4 Likes

Going live in 20min 1 pm PST =) doing a live impression of the Kennerton Audio Vali:

6 Likes

Hey trying out a new format for Headphones.com we started a Twitch channel where Iā€™ll be hanging out and chatting with the community! We are going live today in 10min 11am PST 2/4/2021
Twitch

Iā€™ll be discussing/comparing these three headphones =) This will be similar to my personal channel to get an idea of the format :wink: Cheers! hope to see some of you in thereā€¦ Still learning the ways of the ā€œTwitch!ā€ lol

7 Likes

Didnā€™t manage to stay for the whole stream but it was fun.

Now I have a Twitch account, who would have thought itā€¦

5 Likes

Haha - here the same.
And hey, the Twitch App works quite nice!

4 Likes

@MartinTransporter @SenyorC it is a bit more friendly to live chat style hangouts ā€¦ though the videos disappearā€¦ I need to figure out how we want to deal with thatā€¦ personally I donā€™t mindā€¦ I changed the settings so that the video will stick around for 2weeks moving forwardā€¦ but, I think of twitch as a fun way to interact more regularly with the community and have fun discussions or live chatsā€¦ and or just hang out ha

4 Likes

14days are fine, I guess.
Yep, at least one can watch later, if it doesnā€™t fit in his schedule to get in live.
This time, at 11am PST was perfect for me in Germany, as it was 8pm - actually on point with the start of Germanyā€™s Next Top Model. so my wife was busy and I had time to join hahaa
Though the last chat with Taron, for example, started here like 3am. So itā€™s nice to be able to watch it later. Even if one misses the participation in the chat

3 Likes

Going live with @driftingbunnies for a fun hangout and chat about audio at 630pm PST tonight 2/5/21! Come hangout with us!

2 Likes

Excited to launch my first video of 2021! My take on an age old question,

1 Like

Doing a quick unbox of some new items I just got in from Yaxi Pads Japan! Iā€™m really excited to see what they are! Will have a fun chat as well talking about what ever it is in the boxes =) 1pm PST today!

3 Likes

Another random quick last minute Livestream today at 130pm PST to talk about the new ZMF gaming cable I just got in yesterday =)

5 Likes

Going live for a Twitch Hangout with resolve on the Headphone twitch channel at 930am PSTā€¦ still figuring out how to best announce/schedule these ha!

2 Likes

Link? 20 blah blah blah.

1 Like

Hey, Friends come join special guest @ProfFalkin and I as we discuss headphone tube amplifiers under $1000 our favorites, and more! This Friday 6 pm PST!

11 Likes

huhā€¦ that is odd ā€¦ it showed up on my screenā€¦ here is the link again:
Twitch HeadphonesHangout

2 Likes

Shame Iā€™m going to miss this one (Iā€™m too old for 3am streams :wink: ) but I will certainly watch the re-run.

4 Likes

Absolutely gonna have to catch it on tape. Please keep it up for a couple days!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone for joining appreciate you all, and a big thanks to @ProfFalkin and @TylersEclectic !

11 Likes

Thanks for having me on your stream! That was definitely a new experience and I had a lot of fun!

:grin:

7 Likes