Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Ok doing this again but on my channel lol… this time it won’t disappear after I sign off lol… 1pm PST today the 16th of Feb! Looking forward to chatting with you in the live stream!

5 Likes

Playing a new game and chatting with the live chat on Twitch… right meow!

TheHeadphoneHangout - Twitch

2 Likes

going live with @taronlissimore and special surprise guest (might not be a big surprise) lol
starting at 730pm PST tonight the 19th of Feb!

10 Likes

Quick unbox video I threw together with iMovie (I don’t have any “real” video editing software that works with the files from my new camera, I’ll remedy that soon) iMovie was not fun to color correct with… or do any fun transitions or what have you… but, fun in making it work ha! anyhow here is the video! @SebastienChiu thanks for getting this out to me in prep for a community tour =)

9 Likes

Awesome stuff bro! Looking forward to more content as you and the community get more time with it!

2 Likes

going live tomorrow the 23rd at 1pm PST to talk about the Holo May

6 Likes

Ok, doing second stream today at 1130am PST today the 24th to talk about the Susvara! Hope to see you in the live chat!

8 Likes

You mentioned having some USB problems. I found this article about possible Ryzen USB issues. Don’t know your machine specs but thought I’d post this if it’s Ryzen based.

AMD looks into possible Ryzen/USB issues

1 Like

Thank you! I have a i7 10xxx series (can’t remember which right now) I think my issue is something to do with Windows and how it’s drivers handle power output… When I plug into the case USB ports I have zero issues… also it seems to be that the Atem Mini doesn’t like being on a powered USB extension as well…

If things work fine plugged into the case I would be more suspicious of the USB hub than Windows.

Mixing USB 2.0 with USB 3.0/3.1 can also cause all ports to revert to USB 2.0 speeds - it depends how good the usb implementation is. Some motherboards and hubs do the isolation and some don’t.

2 Likes

Hey friends! Would love to have you join me on 2/27/2021 at 1 pm PST live to discuss these two awesome pieces of kit!

7 Likes

Going live to talk about the new iFi iDSD Diablo today (March 1st) at 130pm PST link below:

7 Likes

SPL Phonitor SE

7 Likes

Quick live stream comparison between the Susvara and the RAAL SR1A… not really a fair comparison but hey lets do this… 130pm PST today March 2nd

5 Likes

Tor Audio Roger review

6 Likes

FOCAL Celestee live impressions scheduled for tomorrow March 4th at 230pm PST

5 Likes

Join us Friday, March 12th at 6 pm PST for a MR Hifi Hangout with @denvermilleriii , the creator of Broken Record Collection. Denver is an Electronic Music DJ with over 15 years of spinning records and has a background in Design, Music Production, and a huge passion for music and art. Get a first look at The Broken Record Collection and the man behind the art. Hope to see you guys all in the chat!

MUCH Love,

Marcello

3 Likes

Doing a live stream impression of the @ZMFheadphones Auteur tomorrow, 17March2021 at 130pmPST Delayed due to burst water pipe repair :sweat: :confounded: :sweat: :cry:). Big thanks to @jb77 for the generous loan of these beauties!

8 Likes

Going live with @MRHifiReviews tomorrow the 19th at 6pm PST to talk music and hang with the live chat! Just a chill evening!

9 Likes

Can’t wait! 20 characters

1 Like