Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Dropping a new review today! I think this one will be a fun watch and listen. As soon as Final Cut and my computer can work out their beef :wink:

6 Likes

Here it is! Hi Guys! New review here of the iFi Pro iCAN, I hope you enjoy it! Big thanks to iFi Audio for the extended demo! Listen with Headphones if possible and watch in 4k if possible.

7 Likes

ZMF Verite Closed compared to the Focal Stellia going live in about 15min

8 Likes

Missed the livestream but caught it later. Great comparison. Since I have the Verite Open and Stellia, I understand how tough it was for you to choose between them. They’re a 1a and 1b for me, but I’d probably pick the Verite if I was forced to choose.

6 Likes

Friday 3/26/2021 at 4 pm PST

Hey, Friends Join me, @TylersEclectic and @ProfFalkin 3/26/2021 at 4 PM PST, as we discuss live the importance of building audio system synergy to get the best sound possible from your current gear or the gear you are looking at purchasing! Super Chats will be available for this stream as well as online donations to help support at Support — MR Hifi Reviews

12 Likes

Thanks for taking care of this side of the pond. :+1:

2 Likes

I am going to try to move as many streams as possible between 1 pm-4 pm PST at the latest for you guys going forward!!! Appreciate you @Twinguin !!!

5 Likes

We appreciate it! Cannot do those 2-3am sessions too often! :sleeping:

3 Likes

3/27/2021 1 PM PST first impressions and discussion about the Clear MG live stream! Looking forward to hanging with you!

6 Likes

See you in few minutes!

3 Likes

Great stream today, @MRHifiReviews. :+1:t4:

It was fun chatting with everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks brother it was awesome hanging with all of you guys appreciate all the support!

1 Like

Yo-yo happy Saturday/Sunday!

Next live stream on my YouTube www.YouTube.com/MarcelloRostagni (Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on notifications) will be with an awesome electronica music producer, DJ and all-around cool dude on April 1 (no April fools) here’s a link to his music for those that dig electronica! 4/1/2021 1pm PST his tracks have been on, Martin Garrix label, Steve Aoki, to name a few as well as the big screen. I will drop a link to the YouTube stream time tomorrow! Hope you all have a great weekend much love! We will be playing some of his music brand new release tracks live so listen with your headphones if possible!

3 Likes

Good stuff dude.

As an Australian, opening everything with a giant fuckin folding knife is somewhat surprising. But good non the less haha.

2 Likes

Thanks man lol! Wait all Australians don’t carry these!?

giphy

4 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, of course of course. What I was trying to say, was, that, I don’t understand why your ones fold…

3 Likes

Part of my EDC. Wallet. Car keys. Phone. Glasses wipes. Kangaroo food and a 9" blade.

3 Likes

Crocodile Dundee sized blade… :grin:

1 Like

Join us live Thursday, April 1st at 1 PM Pacific Standard Time. We will get behind-the-scenes with Electronic Music Producer and DJ Cazztek as we hear some of his brand new tracks live, discussing his production process, the gear he uses, how he creates music for headphones and speakers, and most importantly, his music! This is one electronic music lovers won’t want to miss!

Check out his music here: Cazztek

This stream is brought to you by www.MRHifiReviews.com
If you want you can show your support for our channel and future content/streams by visiting Support — MR Hifi Reviews or using the SuperChat feature live during the stream to donate to the channel to help find hard drive space and new gear to review .

5 Likes
2 Likes