Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Focal Radiance Headphones Unboxing First Look

Live stream scheduled for this Saturday too! Will drop the link next have a wonderful week everyone!

4 Likes

I love that you are going with a “behind the scenes” look at music creation. I got into the hobby by using headphones to mix as an engineer, and there is certainly a disconnect between the process and final product. There is nothing wrong with enjoying one or the other, but understanding both makes either side all the more impressive.

1 Like

Thanks man! My hope is to connect the two worlds more as most live streams you see are just about gear and we forget that the artists are the ones creating the music and without them we would have nothing to listen to @OneMic

1230pm PST today the 31st march livestream on these estats!

7 Likes

Friendly reminder today at 1 pm PT Los Angeles

Hope to see you there and appreciate your support!!!

5 Likes

Today at 1 pm PT Los Angeles joined by the man, the myth the legend @ProfFalkin See you guys soon!

3 Likes

Going Live with @taronlissimore tomorrow night April 7th at 6pm PST for a Hi-Fi AfterDark and possible reveal of something cool… depending on delivery time ha!

8 Likes

What could be cooler than @taronlissimore ?

3 Likes

@taronlissimore , @TylersEclectic - Fun hang, guys. Thank you!

4 Likes

It was a lot of fun! Paying for it today… ha…

4 Likes

Happy Weekend!!! New review is live

9 Likes

Going live to talk about the Hifiman HE6SE tomorrow the 13th of April at 1230pm PST shooting for a 45min livestream but, may go for an hour ha

7 Likes

Two Streams this weekend!

One Friday April 16th 1:00 pm PT (Los Angeles)

Topping E30 vs. Schiit Modi 3+ Battle of the Budget DACS Live Stream

Hope to see you all in the live chat!!!

Much Love,

Marcello @Resolve

9 Likes

(TIME UPDATED) The other stream will be on Saturday, April 17th at 1 pm PT (Los Angeles)

Feliks Audio Echo MKII OTL Tube Headphone Amplifier First Impressions Live Stream

Hope to see you all in the live chat!!!

Much Love,

Marcello @Resolve

5 Likes

Happy Weekend friends!! I hope you enjoy!

8 Likes

Doing a live stream Audeze LCD-X 2021 Giveaway today: https://youtu.be/QgAJStQpaUU

Last chance to sign up: Win an Audeze LCD-X

5 Likes

AmpsandSound’s new amp the Rockwell! Never before seen footage of this beast in the wild! We did a LIve stream on Friday 4/30/2021 at 6 pm PT with Justin discussing his new creation if you missed it.

AmpsandSound Rockwell Tube Amplifier Introduction Live Stream

Justin created a Special discount code for a limited time for Supporters of my YouTube Channel Marcello Rostagni - YouTube

10% off on AmpsandSound Amps!!!

https://httpslink.com/AmpsandSound

Excludes Kenzie and Mogwai og*

Discount Code- MARCELLO - MRHIFIREVIEWS

The code is good until June 8th only. So if you have been thinking about a Nautilus, Bigger Ben, Rockwell, Mogwai SE this is a great way to save some $$$.

9 Likes

Great time listening to you guys and great news from Justin. Waiting for the Mog OG to arrive :+1:

3 Likes
6 Likes

This Saturday 9 am PT Premier. I hope you all enjoy and have a great rest of your week! :grinning:

8 Likes