Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

1 Like

UPDATE: I have some more work being done on the house last minute, so I’m moving the time to 11am PST to accommodate… I can only be on for an hour max… Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Doing a live stream this Wed the 12th at 11am PST on the Focal Clear MG Pros! Trying to get back to a more regularly scheduled deal now that life and schedule is getting back to normal =)

9 Likes

Going live with @taronlissimore at 6pm PST tonight the 12th… sorry I meant to post here yesterday for more of a heads up =(

5 Likes

Going live Thursday the 20th at 6pm PST with @taronlissimore and @Resolve for a fun hangout with the boys type stream. We will discuss why it is important to have socks on in bed, raisins in your cookies, and pineapple on your pizza!!!

Mark it on your calendars and Come hangout with us!

7 Likes

I was going to join then I saw the bit about pinapple on pizza… Unsubscribed!

7 Likes

You’d have a breakdown at California Pizza Kitchen. They specialize in Pizza Shaped Objects™, using everything but traditional pizza ingredients. US pizza has morphed into an entirely different food item. In this context, the pineapple plus ham or Canadian bacon flatbread dish known as Hawaiian Pizza has become a US standard.

4 Likes

I say it jokingly but I have actually seen fights break out over pineapple on pizza!

5 Likes

I totally agree @SenyorC. Pineapple has no right to be anywhere near a Pizza. :tired_face:

4 Likes

If it has pineapple, it’s not a Pizza!

3 Likes

Blasphemy! Pizza and pineapple can’t be used in the same period.

3 Likes

:joy: You’ve stirred up a hornets nest with Hawaiian pizza !!! Maybe I shouldn’t mention one of my favorite “pizza’s ”…but it has peanut sauce on it !!! :facepunch: :facepunch: It’s delicious… Fight me!!! :grin:

2 Likes

People who have closed their minds to what can be accomplished in the pizza genre are missing out. I’ll take a half Thai peanut, half BBQ chicken please.

3 Likes

@TylersEclectic , as a moderator, can you please put a stop to all this nonsense?

Wait… you started it!

8 Likes

Finally getting around to a dedicated Aeolus livestream :wink: 27th May 1130am PST 2021!!

11 Likes

@Resolve is going live now for the 2020 Focal Utopia Giveaway

7 Likes

@TylersEclectic going live in an hour, tune in

3 Likes

In case you’re not tuned in yet, @TylersEclectic is live right now!

5 Likes

I hope you enjoy it. Have a great weekend friends!

6 Likes

In case you guys haven’t seen, @Grover has joined the Headphones.com content team. You may have seen his previous work with InnerFidelity or Audeze. He’s got his first video live on The HEADPHONE Show now! Taking a look at the SPL Phonitor One D

13 Likes

Grover is cool peeps! Glad he’s on board. Going to have to watch this later

4 Likes