Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on these headphones and how they compare to the ZMF Verite and Rosson Audio Rad-0!!!

9 Likes

Nicely done. I chuckled at the opening lava lamp sequence. As I look over my lap top screen on the dining room table I see my own lava lamp.

If you havenā€™t had an opportunity to spend quality time with the Susvara yet I hope you get to do so. Iā€™ve had mine for a few weeks and it compliments my 1266Phi and SR1a just fine.

I listen primarily to classical / orchestral with a tiny touch of opera, jazz,classic rock, and soundtracks (many of which are electronic or partially electronic in nature).

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy my take on the Meze Empyrean! =)

8 Likes

With those smooth pans, Marcello, lush sets, rich color, perfect control of depth of field, youā€™ll always be MrPhotography to me.

Nice review, too.

7 Likes

Thank you @pennstac appreciate you!!

Hey friends! If anyone is around this evening at 6:30 pm PT I will be hosting a live stream discussing my first impressions on the Schiit Lokius! Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Marcello ā€œto my earsā€ Rostagni :smiley:

4 Likes

You know it! @rex4539 :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who joined for the Lokius stream! If you missed it I will leave it up for a bit so you catch on the rewind!

5 Likes

Been a minuteā€¦ been focused on getting better at these things ha! plus other thingsā€¦ Iā€™ll try and get back to my normal Forum interactions =) but only so much time in the day ha!

13 Likes

Glad to have you back!

3 Likes

GAX-Mini video is live!

9 Likes

I hope you enjoy my take on the RAD-0 from Rosson Audio Design! Have a great weekend friends.

6 Likes

This is live in a couple hours.

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy it! This is a long one as I compare to the Pendant, and Mogwai OG as well as describe the Nautilus quality of sound with several headphones.

Have a great weekend friends.

8 Likes

Fantastic review! Loved the shot with the focus sweep with the KEFā€™s thumping in the background :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you man!! Glad you caught that shot! @raindownthunda

Amazing job man! I really love the enthusiasm in your voice. I feel that for a unit as summit-fi as this, a review is less about informing purchase decisions and more about sharing a small glimpse into something special. I think you nailed that with this review.

1 Like

Thank you @Xgatt the Nautilus brought out so much positive emotion for me when listening! I am still trying to chase that sound and find anything that can even bring a bit of that emotion back, but more inline with my personal budget!! Hahaha one day I will get a Nautilus!!

1 Like

Going live with @SebastienChiu today (Sept16th2021) at 5pm PST! Come hang out with us! Will be hanging out and just talking about anything that comes up! Will probably be talking about iFi stuff and general other topics.

9 Likes