Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Wow, the one and only @SebastienChiu! Unfortunately it’s 1am for me on a school night :wink:

Have fun!

2 Likes

Who needs sleep sleep is overrated

2 Likes

That thumbnail is a masterpiece Tyler!
Who wouldn’t want to click after seeing such art. :joy:

1 Like

Very cool! Want to get one of their amps. All pricey but I am sure they’re all fantastic.

1 Like

New YouTube Episode airing tonight at 5PM PST featuring two of the collaborators of the new IEM from Singapore called the Helios from Symphonium Audio and Subtonic.

2 Likes

I’m trying to have more fun with the Thumbnails… for example… my latest Stream coming in on the 22nd of Sept 2021 (tomorrow) at 11am PST with the one and only @Grover

9 Likes

Cool, and at a time that we can all stay up and play :smiley:

(now I just need to not forget…)

4 Likes

Some Schiit For you guys today

4 Likes

My first video post here! I got Ifi micro Idsd Signature, it really is a rocket in the pocket and can easily power the He6se v2!

3 Likes

Have this as well. Absolute UNIT.

1 Like

totally agree I really like how compact it is and its ability to drive anything. I am going to bring it with me to canjam this weekend!

After hearing Resolve gush about this headphone and compare everything to it, I finally got a chance to sit down and spend quality time listening to the Sundara. It really is fantastic headphone. There is not many headphones I would take over this…

1 Like

A little shootout for ya!

5 Likes

Took a look at the everyones favorite the moondrop aria!

2 Likes

Check out the Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 600 ohm, can confirm it has beyer peak lol

2 Likes

Hey all, it’s great to see so many community members posting their great content here!

Just a reminder, the forum isn’t meant as a dumping ground to post your content linking back to your channels / blogs without participating in the community as a whole.

9 Likes

Good luck with that. Not that I don’t agree, mind.

5 Likes