Just announced about an hour ago, the Dan Clark Audio Stealth is Dan Clark’s newest headphone and also their new flagship, coming in at $3999.
It also enters the very limited flagship closed-back space where there isn’t a ton of competition so it will be very interesting to see how this one turns out.
Highlights from DCA
- Patent-pending Acoustic Metamaterial Tuning System (AMTS) delivers unprecedented high-frequency detail and clarity for the ultimate in smoothness, tone, and detail retrieval
- All-new 4th generation v-Planar driver with our largest planar diaphragm to date, delivering exceptional dynamics with vanishingly low distortion for a natural and “easy” listen
- Improved driver tensioning system creates a driver with incredible consistency across units
- FEA and CFD optimized motor structure increases driver motor-force uniformity and smoothes acoustic flow
- All-new auto-adjusting suspended strap design makes Stealth hassle-free to wear
- Pre-formed ergonomic strap design spreads weight evenly across the head for incredibly comfortable extended listening
- Strap quilting improves comfort and reduces heat buildup
- Composite synthetic suede and protein-leather pads offer a sung fit with minimal clamp, with a pleasant touch on the skin
- Carbon / aluminum bonded cup design yields maximum stiffness with minimum weight
- Folding gimbals allow Stealth to be packed in a compact case for safe and easy transport
- Stealth is designed and built by hand in San Diego, California, and is backed by quality and support you can count on
Resolve’s initial impressions video