Denon D9200 / AH-D9200, Focal Clear, Topping VX1

All prices below are in USD and shipping is to Continental U.S.

SOLD Denon AH-D9200 / D9200 SOLD

Purchased these to test and replace my closed back Focal Elegias that I sold. These headphones punch above their weight and price range for a closed back. At $1500 new, the premium materials (Japanese bamboo wood and Japanese leather) combined with the detail retrieval and bass, these are my favorite all-around closed back headphones. I don’t believe you can find a closed back for this price range with as much style and sound as these. In like new condition with all original accessories and boxes. Only upgrading because consolidating my headphones and will use Focal Stellia.

Asking price: $1100 OBO (including shipping and paypal fees)

Focal Clear

Purchased in December 2018 from Headphones.com

These are my favorite open-back headphones. The only reason I am selling is because I plan to upgrade to Focal Stellia. The comfort, soundstage and detail retrieval on these headphones is amazing.

These are in good condition. They have some of the normal pad wear and headband wear (shown in pictures) that is common with these. Comes with original box, case, and accessories. I am throwing in an additional set of Dekoni perforated black pads. One of five clips on one Dekoni pad chipped off, but this does not affect attachment to the headphones.

Asking price: $850 OBO (including shipping and paypal fees)

Topping VX1

I am selling a Topping VX1. I used this primarily as a gaming AMP to pair with AKG K7XX. These were fantastic for that purpose. This is a very nice budget amp and worked well with Focal Clears. These are in mint condition with one exception. The USB port on the back will disconnect during significant movement. Minor movements.

Comes with Topping VX1 and power cable only.

Asking Price: $50 OBO (including shipping and paypal fees)

Willing to throw in Topping VX1 for a discount with headphone purchase.
Willing to discount for multi-item purchases.

All images can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ToAXXhp

Also posted on head-fi and r/AVExchange under my username.

Edited 11/2/2019: Not all of the Denon photos uploaded to Imgur. More at this link: https://imgur.com/a/k70Qc9Z

3 Likes

Focal Clear sold!

3 Likes