Very seldom I can hear a slight crackling in the background. I have been trying to isolate it.
- It does not appear very often
- It is not song/recording specific
- It is not related to the volume
- It seems to be eliminated by turning my desktop amp/dac off, unplugging the unit. This seems to have worked the last couple times.
- Could it be some static build up? The unit is sitting on a rubber like mat, it has built in steel like pointed feet.
- Instructions state to turn the unit off first after each use… I do not always do this as it is a bit of a hassle since I come back every so often in the same day to listen to music however if that could be the issue, I would do it (no problem)