Empire Ears Odin - Official Thread

Sound quality wise, the Odin beats everything I have heard so far including over-ears.
But of course it’s an in-ear and in-ear specifics apply to it.The laws of physics can’t be beat. If you are ready to spend that amount of money, I suggest to give it a listen first. It took me a while to appreciate it but to me it is in fact the pinnacle of IMEs so far.

The Shozy Black Hole is a semi-open back IEM thus having some of the characteristics of an over-ear open back headphone like the Focal Clear. Btw. that is the only over-ear I have bought recently and I’m loving it. (It was destroyed recently by an amp malfunction though). I LOVE the Clear and I LOVE the Odin!

The Odin in combination with Cayin DAPs is incredible. But, it’s always good to try before you buy.

If you’re interested, I wrote a review on the Shozy Black Hole too and I am trying to set up a review tour with the help of @TylersEclectic and the Headphones guys. :+1:

Chinese Brands - IEMs Discussion - General IEM Discussion - The HEADPHONE Community (headphones.com)

2 Likes