Focal Elegia 429$ at Adorama

Focal Elegia 429$ at Adorama

https://www.adorama.com/fofelegia.html?EmailPrice=T

I’m thinking of getting this headphone but i was looking at the frequency response chart and it looks like this might be a little bit dark. is that so?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Again!! I think is the third time this year.

There’s a lot of stock out there for a phone that was to be supposedly being discontinued. Even though I haven’t read any official announcement about this.

I bought one. 469$ with tax. Shipping was free

4 Likes

Post your impressions when you get it - the Elegia seems well regarded here.

1 Like

Was this a one day sale, I’m seeing $690.00 now…?

Sale over is seems im getting 690 too

Did you receive the phone?

Yeah i did. funny but when i first got it i was disapointed with the sound. but after burnin it sounded great. Really good. One of the best headphones i ever bought.

1 Like

$399. Go get em lol

1 Like

are they on sale somewhere?

Adorama again.

1 Like

Looks like a very good gift. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still have to pass though. It’s not going to be my first Focal. :speak_no_evil:

I saw the sale tread this morning. Put a pair in my cart for $399 then went out to some yard work. Came back in and they were now at $690. Checked my cart and still had them for $399 in there. Decided to grab them based on @Resolve’s review.

3 Likes

It’s weird, if you search their site goes to $690 but if you click on this link it’s still $399

https://www.adorama.com/fofelegia.html?EmailPrice=T

1 Like

haha. Ton of stuck yet to burn.

1 Like

Ive bought items from Adorama before so it could be an offer for previous customers sent to their email. its so enigmatic and sounds so good. it needs burn in. when i first got it it did not sound good at all. but after burn in, fantastic! I’m so glad i have this headphone. I dont have a good high end closed back. isolation is good on it.

Its still selling for cheap. price droped to 399$ now. so look for someones email link if you want to purchase. I hear its being discontinued. so could be people are trying to unload the stock they have. Their new Bently closed back “Radiance” headphone is coming out. maybe thats why their discontinuing the Elegia

1 Like

@Antpage - kind of funny that the ‘Bentley’ is one of their (relatively) less expensive models!

(Maybe the Bugatti tie-in will be even more affordable?)

4 Likes

Amazing deal at $399 right now.

3 Likes