FS: Lots of Used Gear

Seriously… people buy these so I’m not tempted anymore lol…

The Elegia is a ridiculously good deal as well…

3 Likes

I just went to the gas station at the end of the block to buy a lottery ticket!!! If I win enough, I’ll buy everything.

5 Likes

The Wife put a lock on my spending!

4 Likes

It’s an even better deal at it’s new price of $499! Haha.

5 Likes

pm’ing…

just bad timing for me - these or similar deals hopefully come back in november/december

2 Likes

On the fence for buying the SP1000m, but just a quick question - are these shipping from the U.S. ?
I’m based in Europe so will have to take taxes and tolls into account.

Regardless, these are ridiculously good prices.
Looking forward to pairing the SP1000 with HD820.

2 Likes

The US or Canada, depending on where the item in question is … that’s a question for @taronlissimore.

1 Like

Hi,
I’d be interested in the Andromeda or Vega. What would the price be in CAD?
Cheers,

Welcome @General_F, going straight for the big boys I see !

1 Like

That seems to be an inherent problem in that hobby. I thought i should get an upgrade for my SE215 and started looking into bang for the buck, like the tin audio p3. So i read a bit, watched a few videos and here I am.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Gurrsnurr.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @General_F.

2 Likes

Andrew - I would like to purchase the Noble Dulce. I just joined this forum. Are they still available?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @DATAT0NE.

1 Like

Andrew - I would like to purchase the Noble Dulce. I have the Savannahs and have been eyeing the dulce for some time now. Are they available?

1 Like

prfallon69 - Thank you! it’s good to be a part of the group. Looking forward to all of the good information. All the best!

2 Likes

ok today is my birthday - can´t wait any longer.

Is the Focal Elegia still available?
I have sent Andrew a personal message - it´s to early in the morning at your place.

3 Likes

Welcome @DATAT0NE ! Hope you enjoy it on here

2 Likes

Welcome @DATAT0NE!

2 Likes