What is your top priority item on Black Friday Sale?

I am looking for sizable saving on Raal Sr1a or Abyss 1266 TC on Black Friday Sale.

How about you gentlemen and ladies?

4 Likes

A new lens for my camera :smiley:

But also maybe a new balanced DAC, or flagship closed back.

8 Likes

mostly computer related stuff. Audio wise… maybe a Roon membership fee discount.

1 Like

I have more than 20 lenses for my Canon and Sony cameras.

The only lens that I had refrained from buying is 600mm F4 lens for bird photography.

1 Like

That day we pack the family into the SUV and head to the outlet stores. My personal priority is one or more pairs of new shoes. :footprints::athletic_shoe::hiking_boot::mans_shoe:

2 Likes

More ZMF Headphones!!

4 Likes

Is ZMF so good?

I had never listened to it myself.

1 Like

I recently bought Aeolus, they are wonderful headphones, currently borrowing Verite closed, they are different but also wonderful. Easy to become a ZMF fan when their headphones sound so good.

3 Likes

I forgot to add, Aeolus were the first ZMF I had ever heard, HD800s have been my go to, Aeolus add a closer presentation with the same warmth and definition.

2 Likes

I’ll stay away from the internet and keep my audio budget/money together for a ZMF Aoelous or Auteur until spring, when I finally can audition them

5 Likes

I used to do that when my children were young.

Good old days,

Have fun with your family!

2 Likes

Peace of mind. Appreciate my focal stellia and not spend anymore.

3 Likes

Black Friday may give a good chance to try other ones than Focal.

2 Likes

Don’t tempt me

2 Likes

I recommend you to try out Sr1a if they offer Black Friday sale.

Even without sale, many people found its sound marvelous.

Some people sold Stax 009S after obtaining Sr1a.

1 Like

It is easy to waste your money on small gadgets that you may not need during Black Friday Sale.

Thus I have my eyes on only Sr1a or Abyss 1266 TC.

1 Like

I imagine the RAAL-requsite owners will have fried their brains by then, and will post them for sale at $999.

1 Like

That’s a price that I could buy them at. That size and look…I might be afraid to look at myself in mirror.

I am rather skeptical that the perpetually-backordered Abyss Phi TC are going to be on any kind of sale, ever. When you already can’t keep up with demand, lowering prices is not a smart thing to do.

And those of non-patient persuasion should hop on an SR1a order sooner than later. If my personal messages are any indication, the minute the Jotunheim R ships there’s going to be a big run on the SR1a … (I’m not waiting until then to put in my order for my 2nd pair).

3 Likes

Although I had been impressed with sound out of SR1a and Abyss 1266 at your home, I am not in a rush to get those.

I am still happy with Stax009s driven by KGssv Carbon amp which give very nuanced details.

In addition my 2 channel system give deeper and wider soundstage with excellent details than any headphone.

Another thing is that I will be out of town until middle of December.

I will use Empire Zeus Iem while out of town.

Thus I do not mind waiting 2 or 3 weeks.

But I appreciate your valuable opinion on this.

1 Like