General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!

Hello from a newish member…and a question. At home I’m playing music through my MacBook Pro with a pair of Audio-Technica ATH A700X’s (which I love), but I have no experience with any other decent headphones. Outside the house, just my iPhone and basic Apple earbuds that come with the iPhone. I’d like to move up to something wireless and wondering if available options with noise cancelling will allow me to listen to music while running a lawn mower or weedeater? With a modest budget and no idea if something like Audio-Technica ATH-ANC300TW’s, Sony WF1000XM3’s or Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2‘s will work for that, or do I need to go with something over the ear like the Sony WH-1000XM4…but I don’t know if those will even work for that kind of noise protection? I’d appreciate any thoughts or guidance…

Thanks in advance,
Kenn

3 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!