Glasses and Headphones

Monocles were making a comeback just 10 years ago. Maybe we can do it again.

3 Likes

Audiophile monocles that clip onto your favorite pair of headphone sounds like an idea that could sell like hot cakes :thinking:

3 Likes

I tested Beats Studio Pro with glasses, as i wear them myself. I also wrote an article about it. I had no problem with them. I regularly post articles about headphones.

2 Likes

when I got my last new pair, I specifically got a pair with low profile frames and arms that have minimal overhang behind my ear and they have the super flexible build - I require mine full time and even short amounts of time with them off give me a headache. Mine are these Ray Bans and they are probably the best glasses I have ever had - been wearing daily for 20+ years.

3 Likes

Closed backs are more of an issue with glasses ime because of the break in seal causing significant bass attenuation roll off. An EQ setting in Roon helps with my Focal Elegia for the times I wear glasses. My ZMF Atrium opens don’t suffer with the same issue when wearing glasses with negligible roll off so I try to wear them instead, which isn’t an issue because they are way better anyway!

3 Likes