Hifiman discounts (track sales for Hifiman products)

Thought I’d open one thread which can be dedicated to keep a track of sales and discounts going for Hifiman products, as I always say: if there is something wrong with this idea, please let me know, because I wouldn’t have anything against the thread being removed.

Hifiman has a sale on Aliexpress and you can get some pretty sweet discounts, maybe someone finds them useful.

Here is the link (non-affiliate): https://hifiman.aliexpress.com/stor....html?spm=2114.12010615.pcShopHead_13704912.2

(Edit the Deva wasn’t 117 USD, it was the bluetooth module, my bad)

Ananda-BT for 750 USD, which is the same price of the open-box through Hifiman’s official store, so I can also call this a good deal.

HE-400I for 185 USD, and some other deals.

I think it’s a reasonable sale, and it’s convenient for those who prefer Aliexpress. Thought I’d just drop this info here, maybe it is helpful to some.

2 Likes

In case this isn’t widely known, it’s always worth checking the prices before purchasing HiFiMan headphones, especially those that have been on the market for a while. Here’s the price-history tracker camelcamelcamel.com for sales of the HE560 (not explicitly of the V2) just on Amazon (in the US):

Note the fluctuations; a year ago it went for $279 USD, down from the MSRP of $899, via 3rd-party vendors (perhaps grey market?); it might be better to follow the green line for a more reliable indicator of past prices, with a low price of $417.

5 Likes