Nautilus Flagship Personal Audio Tubed Integrated Amplifier ampsandsound

I don’t think it’s a joke…I currently am pairing my MSRP $2.5k DAC + $5k amp with a $200 headphone…

2 Likes

It’s a running joke around here. Many of us got some Porta Pros around the same time, and I posted a joke Yggy > Eddie Current ZDS > Porta Pro pic. Someone else did the same with another giant setup (can’t remember what). Those pics around here somewhere.

6 Likes

Oh! Okay then. :rofl:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes!!!

Why is this not a part of the sales pitch?? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

They’ll be hanging Porta pros in LTA next time you go in haha.

4 Likes

Hey friends join us this Friday the 18th at 7pm PST (Los Angeles Time Zone) for a fun live chat with Justin Weber the founder of ampsandsound https://ampsandsound.com/pages/justin-weber discussing his flagship amp the Nautilus, which I have in for review.

We will also discuss his love for the audiophile hobby, his other amplifiers, music that inspires him and stick around for a special discount code good for a limited time for friends and family of my youtube https://youtube.com/marcellorostagni Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on all notifications using the bell icon. Thanks as always for your support, see you Friday the 18th at 7pm PST.

Much Love,

Marcello

7 Likes

It’s nice to see this company getting a bit more of a profile. I’ll probably check out the show in reruns!!

I wonder if enough people even realize the Pendant is an AandS amp?

3 Likes

We covered it on the last stream and I will be talking about it again on this one!

2 Likes

Pumped to see you all in the chat!! A few short hours away!

5 Likes

Pendant in place next to Nautilus for comparison and pendant in the loop to the KEF as well via preamp from the streamer :wink:

6 Likes

I watched the stream and really enjoyed the discussion. The conversation with Justin pushed me from a casual tire-kicker to giving him a call. I’m now awaiting delivery on a Kenzie Ovation. Thanks for convincing me to take the plunge.

4 Likes

Didn’t realize that NAD was so big! Need to research it some more =) I want that DIRAC to play with ha

1 Like

Considering how much I love my Pendant, this really has my interest up, might be time for me to stop inching towards end game amps and just get there already.

3 Likes

Wrapping up my time with the Nautilus and filming the last content over the next day or so, then it gets boxed up and shipped out where it will arrive in a great new home. :wink:

6 Likes