SOLD: Campfire Cascade with extras

After yet another headphone purchase I’m selling my beloved Campfire Audio Cascades. I got them directly from Campfire Audio ($799) in November 2018. I took great care of them so they’re in mint condition and are so much fun to listen to! The only visible wear is on the original packaging/minor scuffing on the carrying case.

Over the course of time I bought some extras such as the ZMF Pilot Pad Lambskin ($30), Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800/HD820 cable ($425), and Cascade XL pads ($49). I will include all of these if bought at the listed price. If you have no interest in the Black Dragon cable and have an offer, please let me know. I’d really like to get enough to pay for their original cost considering $500 in accessories.

I’ve sold another cable on this forum a few weeks ago and have two eBay accounts (wwoloszyn and timwolo-0). Feel free to contact with any questions/offers and thanks for looking!

Price: SOLD
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS ($15 insured w/ signature confirmation), additional cost to AK/HI or OUS for VAT, etc.

2 Likes