SOLD FS: Emotiva PA-1 Mono block amplifiers PAIR

Hey Everybody,

Just in case anyone is interested because these are so good for desk top systems, I wanted to start here before eBay. I am enjoying my Ragnarok 2 for two channel system now so selling these lightly used Class D amps that were mounted under my desk until now. Purchased new direct from Emotiva in June 2020. I’ll share receipt with buyer and aid in any unlikely warranty work.

These are dead silent and generate no heat. They made lots of power and drove my 87db speakers just fine. Zero mechanical hum internally or through speakers. They are a bit brighter than the Rag2, but they separate and stage nicely. I imagine they’d be nice for an AV system also. They come with all original packaging and the power cables. The plastic film is still on the front of the amps.

They appear to be sold out and the last eBay trade with shipping was more than new cost!

I paid $598. Asking 520 plus shipping if paid by check or Venmo from established Headphone Community member. I don't want to give to PayPal!

10% of my net proceeds from this sale will be donated to @DEXCOM7s GoFundMe campaign.

Message me any questions. Thank you.

5 Likes