SOLD: FS: ZMF Verite Open - Ziricote Wood

Edit: SOLD to a headphone lover locally. Thank you all for your interest!

Price: $2300 obo (I will pay Paypal G&S + Shipping)
Currency: USD, PAYPAL
Ships to: US lower 48

For sale is the LTD Ziricote Wood Verite Open. I took care of them like a baby and clean them with Zach’s recommended wood polish every week, so they look glorious. My house is smoke free and pet free.

What’s included:
ZMF Verite Open - Ziricote LTD Wood
2 pairs of pads: Stock Verite pads and Suede Universe pads
Balanced 4-pin XLR OFC cable (Let me know if you want 1/4" instead)
Seahorse SE430 Case

Pics:
ZMF Verite Open Ziricote LTD Wood
Extra shots:
Some beautiful photos I took of the Verite
Extra photos

This is an extremely sad day that I have decided to sell my Verite Open. I am in a tough financial situation. I hope they can find a new owner that will enjoy and cherish them.

5 Likes

These are so lovely.

Sorry about the circumstances of the sale, but you’re about to make someone very happy. Hopefully there is an upgraded version in your future!

1 Like

I wish these were available before I ordered my Verite Closed :frowning: … good luck with the sale. they look amazing!

1 Like

Thank you! One day I will get them again :smiley:

1 Like

I was holding on to them for a while before deciding to sell. Thank you!

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of them, I have seen your photography often and always love how great your gear looks. I hope someone can pick these up quickly, and hope you rebound from your situation!

1 Like

I’d love to review these one day. This is definitely one of my favorite headphones out there right now.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the funds to purchase them myself at their asking price. I wish you luck with finding a buyer.

2 Likes

Hi @Vincent_Quy, best of luck and i hope your circumstances change soon and you can get back on the merry-go-round.
Best wishes.