SOLD Naim Uniti Atom HEADPHONE EDITION

Price: $3290 Retail PRICED HERE: $2800
Currency: USD
Ships to: NORTH AMERICA

See my feedback on Audiogon (I also have it listed there and due to fees it is cheaper here):

Appears Sold Out Most Places but

Available FOR SALE HERE:

Truly like new Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition - Purchased less than 2 weeks ago, less than 8 hours on it.

100% Complete with all parts and accessories from factory

I use a Naim Uniti Nova in my office system and wanted to give this a shot for my headphone setup. Sounds great and Roon integration is perfect just like with the other Naim Uniti pieces but I am going to stick with separates for the time being to take advantage of other DAC/Amps I have at my disposal.

For my asking price I will ship via fedex 2-day at my expense in the USA, for lesser offers or international shipping we will need to discuss total costs first, please.

Thanks as always for looking!
Google Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition for details, specs are here:

Dimensions and Weight

95 mm x 245 mm x 265 mm (H x W x D)
7 kg

Connectivity

Network: Ethernet (10/100Mbps)
WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/ac with internal antennae)
Multiroom: Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.

Audio Inputs
Digital: 2x Optical S/PDIF up to 96kHz, Coaxial RCA (up to 24bit/192kHz, DoP 64Fs)
Analogue: 1 x Stereo RCA pair
USB: 2x USB 2.0 (Type A connector)
Streaming: Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast Built-in, UPnPTM, Spotify® Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Qobuz

Audio Outputs
Balanced XLR Preamp output
RCA Preamp output

Headphone Outputs
4.4mm Pentaconn (balanced) 4 pin XLR (balanced) 6.35mm (¼ inch) jack (unbalanced)
1.5W RMS per channel into 16ohms
Suitable for headphones from 16ohms and upwards

Specifications

Supplied with: Document pack, cleaning cloth, remote, AAA batteries and power lead.

Power

Power Consumption Typical use: 17W
Network Standby mode: No-network Standby mode: Auto Standby time User selectable: adjustable from off up to 2 hour

Mains Supply
115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz

3 Likes

Focal Utopia’s, Susvara’s, or a Balanced Tube AMP would be seriously considered in Trade.

Thanks!!!

Price Drop :point_down:
Offers will be replied to

I would most appreciate if it could be clarified that the Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition’s input (Mains) power supply range can be switched between 115V and 230V? or does the unit accept universally 115V-230V/50-60Hz?
Thank you!