SOLD: New Final Audio D8000 (OG)

Price: $2550
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA
Up for sale/trade is a brand-new Final Audio D8000. This is the original model, not the “Pro” or “LE”. Included in the original box are the headphones, two stock cables (1.5m w/ 3.5mm plug, 3m w/ 6.3mm plug) and the Final Audio headphone stand.

Long story short, I have decided to stick with my Meze Elite as my only open-back planar headphones. It’s been difficult, but I’ve been able to resist the urge to even take the D8000 out of the box and have a listen.

The only headphones I’m interested in trading for are a ZMF Atrium Closed in one of the Limited woods or perhaps a stabilized set. The wood I’m most interested in is Ash, specifically the natural version, not the purple or red “burst” versions. I’d love to have an Ash AC to match my OG Ash Auteur.

If you’re interested in buying the D8000, I’m looking to net $2550. I’m only looking to trade or sell within the US. Please reach out to me with any trade offers or questions.

Thanks for looking!
-CK

P.S. I took the pictures yesterday (12/6/23), so that is the date I wrote on the little piece of paper. I’m happy to take a picture with the current date if anyone needs me to.