SOLD: Schiit Mjolnir 2

Price: $800.00 USD

Ships to: CONUS/Canada

For Sale: Schiit Mjolnir 2 with two TubeMonger socket savers, two stock Schiit tubes, and two Siemens E88CC tubes (purchased from Upscale Audio as NOS/Kevin’s Stash for $320, matched and balanced).

Purchased new from Schiit right as they announced they were going to discontinue it. Smoke/child/pet free home. If you put a gun to my head and made me guess, I’d say the amp and tubes have about 300 hours of use? That’s the best estimate I can give.

Payment and Shipping: Private message me if you are interested, and I will issue a PayPal invoice. Shipping will be through FedEx, fully insured, signature required to a residential address.

Terms & Conditions:
This item is pre-owned/used and being sold as is. No warranty expressed or implied. Buyer to pay shipping costs, which must include full shipping insurance and signature required delivery to a verifiable home address. No refunds, and all sales are final. (Which isn’t to say I won’t work with you if a legitimate issue arises.) The device has been tested to work properly, and was boxed and shipped in properly working condition. Some cosmetic wear and tear may exist, please refer to photographs or inquire with me directly pre-sale for more information, if needed.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Great amp. GLWYS.

This is a dandy headphone amp. Uses inexpensive (or expensive) nine pin tubes and has plenty of power. 6BZ7s or 6DJ8 family tubes

The socket savers are a great add. Gets those tubes outside of the case.

1 Like

Amp has sold. Please close thread