Sold: Woo Audio WA5-LE (2nd Gen)

That is a lovely plan. Honestly I just got the WA 22 4 months ago and like you I’ve upgraded all the tubes on a fairly elite level except the rectifier. Will be buying from @jthvac when I’m ready to push the sonics further.

Anyhow. Do keep in touch. I’d love to hear about your feelings with the WA5 LE.

So @wkesquire @jthvac and (me) @Nephilim_81 are all camp Woo at the end of the day. Amazing. :+1:

4 Likes

Jesus John! I can’t keep up with you. Lol your a wheelin’ and Dealin’ amp machine.

It’s the swamp Yankee in me I guess. This was too good a deal to pass up. Guy bought it, then decided to get an Elite. No returns on Woo’s since they build them to order. It was less than a month old when I bought it at significantly less than the seller paid for it.

So the WA 33. Well. You gotta be staying put now. :laughing:

Or will I?.. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

you must be going nuts

You’re not the first person to question my sanity :rofl:

So tell me. What music are you loving so far?

I’m a big 70s Genesis guy, all of Peter Gabriel’s solo stuff, Dire Straits, The new release of Pink Floyd Animals, and lots of other stuff

4 Likes

Very nice. Congrats John…. Woo-Hoo!!!

Actually listening to “Dance on a Volcano” right now with Folkvangr >HD800S with some new Tungsram 6922’s I just put in :+1:

3 Likes

Nice! Love Trick of The Tail. I’m a fanboy of all their stuff up until Steve Hackett left the band.

2 Likes

Swamp Yankee slinger ! Haha! I love it, buddy. And yeah. We’re all nuts.
Speaking of nuts since we both love Genesis and Gabriel solo stuff, you’ll be happy to know that Peter Gabriel, after a little over 20 years is gonna release a brand new solo album with a tour for next year !! Thank god. I cannot wait.

Warmup up the tubes, boys. It is gonna be a good year.

:laughing:

1 Like

I listened to Wind and Wurthering with my HD 800 on the WA 22 and I nearly had a heart attack. God. Those mids!!! Jesus.
Collins’s voice is unbelievable. Sweet tube warmth. Holy sh&£t. 🫶🏼

1 Like