The Off Topic

[quote=“frkasper, post:62, topic:4087”]

Surely you saw this:

WebPlotDigitizer is a semi-automated tool that makes this process extremely easy:*

Yeah, right. But in all fairness we must assume he was addressing engineers and

technicians, not mere laymen like us. The reality is, you don’t need the WebPlotDigitizer, not for autoeq at least. You don’t need Peace for this project either, it is not meant to handle jumbo CSV files. That’s Python’s job.

If desktop is the intended use I would choose the DAC before tackling the projet since some DAC USB driver intefere especially on mainboards that don’ allow driorjectwake next moth whentheir new superride will open (if states alow it owing to have us stand hala mile from each other or so it seems.

Alright, that does it. May as well tell y’all there 's a malicious crmininal fraudster hacker call the lime what you want. He defamed me on more sites I can count. Be careful if you band him or he might hack your side. He’s average good, enough to penetrate commercial sites but not secured large system. Tonight I spent yet another hour talking to police but they have me serious cases than kid hacksters to take care of. However this time I mentioned his attempts to set the buiding I live in on fire on several occosions, he would mains to 220v in attempts to destry every computer in the house but we’re well protected and it fizzled. I have enough money now to overhaul my whole systen a connect it to my private ISP and that one, I am assured could only be penetrated by the Lone Gunmen. It’s ben a rough Neil, but it’s getting near the end for you. You are one bitter indvidual, your mother neglected you as a kid? Vandalism is not the solution, always manages to pour back on you. Good luck.